part 2 step brothers

Namjoon POV
I groaned as I heard that annoying sound of alarm...i quickly turned it off and headed down stairs after getting a bath. Later I was welcomed with a scene of yoongi sleeping on the couch 'gosh, this boy'...i saw jungkook and v playing video game 'seriously, in the morning?'I questioned myself... Jin was in the kitchen making food with the servants 'he loves to cook for us' I smiled and lastly I saw hobie texting on phone..

"Good morning ,Namjoon " Father said I quickly turned my head towards him, seeing him smiling warmly toward me. "Good morning" I smiled.."Are you alright? You woke up late and you look a little tired" He asked with concern in his voice.

'How can I tell him that I was tracing a particular man last night...' "Yes, father I am alright..i was a little tired last night due to my computer classes" "Oh I see..don't worry about it, I believe you will do good" He said and beginning to walk towards dinning table. I let out a quite chuckled 'Yes, father don't worry...i have already traced his location'i thought with a little smirk on my face.

I continued to walk towards my brothers..."hey" I said "holla" Replied hobie with his usually sunshine bright smile. "Oh so much Sunshine"I replied pretending to cover my eyes...I heard Hobie chuckled at my dramatic actions.

Suddenly I saw him turning towards dad to see if he was listening..he was taking to someone on phone call...i saw hobie turning towards me again....his face turning a bit dark...."did you tracked him down? " He asked with a dark tone....."have I ever let you guys down? " I smirked and replied..."good!!"he replied getting back to his normal self...'gosh..he can be scary some times'.

Jin POV.

"Guys! Breakfast is ready." I said.
I saw everyone heading towards the dinning table. "You two also" I said pointing towards v and jk with a sassy attitude.

I sat near joon,"hey, joon..did you tracked him?? " I asked making sure no one heard us...

Only yoongi, hobie, joon and I knew about this mafia thing...we didn't want to trouble anyone else in the family as they can be in pretty danger too...... Currently jk and v are CEO of one of father's company. But still they are going college just to make sure that they have a degree to begin with otherwise the rivals can cause quite a mess due to it...

"You bet" I heard him reply with a tone I am already aware of..."good" I replied.."make sure to send me his location" I added.... " Sure" He said.

" Now guys, let's start the breakfast "I said with my happy tone..

" Guys, I forgot to tell you something, I am going for a business trip this month and I can't say when I will be back...but I will make sure to come back as soon as possible "
We heard our father saying

"Father, is it something serious? " Namjoon asked. We heard our father chuckled "don't worry guys, it's nothing serious". " But yes, there is one thing....hmm how do I put it...my secretary has a child..she called me earlier to asked about him"he said.

"What is the Matter father?? " I inquired. "She is like a small sister to me..moreover, she is a single parent of him..he has no brother too...i was wondering if we can make his stay in our house...moreover it's just for few months...he also studying in the same school as v and jk" Our father finished with a calm tone and continued to eat food waiting for our reply.

'What!!!' I mentally thought...and turned towards Namjoon..who was already looking at me with his big eyes which were about to pop out....

And I know why.

Namjoon's POV

'What the fuck!!' I thought and turned towards jin..we knew that father was going on a business trip from our sources but this boy!!! 'Gosh'

We thought that we can complete our pending mission in the absence of father!!. God!

How we will be able to do it with a boy in the house

"Sure, father..we have no problem" I heard jin say...'what!!??'.  

What is jin thinking....

He turned towards me with a head nod .

I sighed and added "yes, father it's completely alright" With a reassuring smile.....

"Good, then" We heard our father say with a smile...

"So, when he will shift" We heard v say who was earlier munching on his favorite pancakes...in our house only me and jin are allowed to make decisions in the house with father. so the others are usually calm and don't not question father unnecessarily...well as you saw v is an exception..."well I still need to ask Mrs. Park about it" He said thinking.

'Oh so he is park'

'hmmn, interesting...lets find about him more later' i thought.

And turned my attention to father...

"I will let you know at night" He said.

I still feel bad about this..we haven't told father about this mafia thing....we all are not blood related brothers...but we have a strong bond to take a bullet for each other...our father had adopted us from the orphanage..when our real father and mother died due to unknown cases....they worked in his company..

Due to this reason he adopted us..it's still a mystery about why he choose to adopt us...we are surly not happy about the death of our parents....but we are somewhat glad that he adopted us and not let us be in an orphanage......to rot.

"Okay, children...i think it's about time I leave for office..no one wants the boss to be late...v and jk let me drop you two to the school" He said with a warm smile.

"Yes, father" We heard them say.

*time skip when the Hyung line is at home*
*Namjoon, jin, hobie and suga*

Namjoon's POV

"What are we supposed to do now?? " I asked..."joon, he is just a child, same age as v and jk I don't think he will cause any harm in our mission,..you are just thinking too much "suga said...

" Well, maybe you are right,"....a thick silence covered the atmosphere when Hobie choose to spoke out his thoughts...... "So,how about we pay our old friend a little visit?" Hobie said and we all knew about whom he was talking about..."sure why not" we heard jin say, as I turned my laptop on with the location of a man "let's go" I said with a smirk........