part 12 I want you 🔞

Author pov

Jimin's hand was making a rhythmic movement on jk's member...his hands were even shivering with panick. And jk......boy.......he was lost.
Definitely he knew that it would be an extreme pleasure to touch his Angel and to explore his fantasies with Jimin. But this moment was far more better than anything he imagined in a day...only Jimin was able to make him feel like this, behave like this.

Even Jimin could not imagine it. It was like a dream for him. He could hear jk's panting and his chest raising high and then lowering slowly with pleasure.

Jk's voice broke when he said "j-ji-jiminah... don't stop...fas-faster"
This was end for Jimin. He found himself losing at this point he just wanted to pleasure jk. He made his movements faster on his member trying to make it a total extreme pleasure for the man standing next to him...his sweat on his forehead.. mouth hung open.. panting and whispering jimin's name near his earlobe time to time. Jimin could swear he was seeing...no wait he was feeling heaven. He wanted more. he could only imagine more of this scenario in his head ...more...he wanted more..his thoughts were running wild...all this was making it hard for Jimin to control his own heat. His member was getting hard..

It was his turn to moan with pleasure.he didn't knew why he did so but he let out a very sinful moan...all this was too pleasurable for him too. Jimin let out an moan "Aa-ahh"

Jk's pov

"Aa-ahh".
Jk sweared he just wanted to flip him own his knees and fuck the life Outta him. The moan was so sinful and sensual. His hand was doing was perfect job. I could feel his hand Shivering but he was still making me feel like I never felt it before. I just wanted to do more...more...all. he was just controlling his urge to do anything else to him.
"Ahh .. Jiminah...faster...more" jk.
" ah-ah..jungkooka.." Jimin.

Author 's pov

Jimin suddenly stopped his hand when he knew that jk was close. He just looked at jk when the confused boy looked at him with lust...he was like a hunter watching it's prey
. He was a little angry because he stopped..he wanted him to continue.

Suddenly jk's eyes widened at what Jimin did.
He kneeled at the Ground.
In front of jk's member.he looked up at jk with his doe eyes...jk could swear he could have came right there and then. Jimin slowly took jk's member in his mouth and again looked at jk. He started to move up and down on his throbbing member while vibrating his vocal chords. Jk was just at the end. "Jiminahh...stop" jk said...it was too much for him..Jimin suprising had a great gag reflex..he was taking jk's member so well down his throat. Jk just travelled to a whole new world it was so much better than the hands..he finally built up the courage and looked down on his Angel..who was being dirty...just for him. And boy he regret looking down...Jimin had his plump lips around his member...those lips were looking so good...he totally had him in his mouth... moving up and down on his member.
Jk couldn't hold anymore.

"Jim-jimin-ahh..i..i a-am..clo-close."

Jk finally came in Jimin's mouth with a grunt. This was the best orgasm he ever had.he was gonna say to Jimin to spit his cum out ...but oh....
When he looked at Jimin he saw Jimin swallowing his cum down his sinful throat.
Jimin came up to jk's height after standing up . He could see his cum on Jimin's lips and dripping down from his one side of lips. Jimin suddenly brought his hand near his lips and wipped jk's cum with the back side of his hand. Making jk more shock at this movement. He looked so hot while doing so. His plump lips looked more sinful . He finally looked up at jk ..he face Fully flushed and red...lips swollen.
That's when realisation came to both of them.
They both got so lost in the movement that they forgot the limit when they had to stop.jk knew it was wrong but he was swayed away due to his lust..damnit..he made his Angel do sinful things...he thought..

He took a deep breath and looked at Jimin .he was gonna open his mouth...but Jimin suddenly turned around and ran out of the room as fast as he could.. leaving jk confused.