part 6 - jimin's powers

Author's pov

After j beg jimin to give him some of the powers.....jimin finally agreed. Although it may cause them a problem If someone saw them but jimin really cares about his mysterious friend....so he decided to risk it all.

Jimin and j finally reached the washroom, with jimin closing the door behind them.....

"Alright so let's begin" Jimin whispered. "I am sorry jimin...it happened all because of me" J whispered with a sad tone. Normally j is kind of sassy and don't like to show emotions but with jimin it is like a whole different case.......for that boy j is ready to burn the whole world . He wouldn't even think twice before beating them into a pile of mess if they did something to his precious love.

"It's okay, j......it really is okay...and it was never your fault to begin with" Jimin said with his cheerful smile, trying to lift up j's mood.

"Thanks ,chim....i will always protect you....no matter what" J said and then smirked and narrowed his eyes "I mean you are so soft and squishy....look at you, you need someone strong like me to protect your Jibooty....right~?" J said returning back to his sassy self....and jimin was glad, he was not used to see j being all sad and disappointed. " Shut up, j" Jimin said with his cute giggles..

"So ,let go" Jimin said and lowered his Gucci sweater from the neckline.... And took a black shining locket from inside of his sweater....

 And took a black shining locket from inside of his sweater

It was a beautiful necklace with blue shining heart....which stored all the powers.

And jimin hold the necklace tight in his hands and transfered his own body's warmth with his hand to the heart of necklace
.
Soon the side and the half moon was filled with blue sparks and blue light filling the crack of it.

With doing this...jimin's body also showed some changes...lifting him a little above from the ground , leaving the gap of  9 to 10 inces.
Soon blue coloured butterflies surrounded him out of nowhere. It was a mesmerizing site to see. Jimin was hoping that no one would see them like this.

Jimin looked like an angel straight from heaven.....jimin's wardrobe also took a turn leaving him in a plain white shirt with grey sprinkles on it...his black coloured hairs were now blue, a beautiful light blue.

Small wings arising from his back. They were transparent but with little shine on them. His chocolate eyes were now of blue color. His pink plump lips were even more soft.

★Jimin's look ★

★Jimin's look ★

After jimin did so. J's appearance also changed. He looked more like a devil. His clothes were all black now with a big tattoo on his hand. It would be a big fat lie to say that he wasn't looking hot. He looked like a total daddy type.

★ Baby j's look ★

★ Baby j's look ★

At this point it looked like the heaven's angel and hell's devil took their human form...they only difference was that the devil feeds on angel's power here and the angel was happy to do so.