As I think- Liam

I stare at my wrist, dreading what sat on my skin. His name, it just sat there in bold, obvious to anyone with eyes. Niall walked in and I pulled down my sleeve. Niall looked at me funny.

"Someone awaiting their soul mates name?" Niall smirked. I blushed. So he didn't think I already had his name? That's goo for me.

"Isn't everyone?" I asked.

"True. Except you're the only one who doesn't talk about this stuff." I nodded in agreement.

"That doesn't mean I'm not curious about it." Niall nodded and left. I closed my curtain and just stared at my wrist.

Harry Styles

How could Harry be my soul mate? I'm into girls, I've had girlfriend. Dani, Sophie. I just don't understand. I don't feel any different about him. I felt tears , hot tears, run down my cheeks, tears that meant everything. That I was confused, lost, mad and sad and angry and everything! How could he be my soul mate? Maybe they meant Hannah Styles, or Hailey Styles? Who are they? How did this even start?

"Liam!" Louis jumped through the curtain and I pulled down my sleeve before he could see.

"What?" I groaned.

"Someone's grumpy." Louis said and crawled off of mead sat at the end of my bed.

"I'm just waiting."

"Oh?" Louis asked curiously.

"Yes 'oh', what if my soul mate is a guy?" I asked carefully.

"Then your soul mate is a guy! Liam it doesn't matter. You will love them all the same no matter what."

I did love Harry, but not in that way. I'm straight. "I don't know."

"About?"

"What if my soul mate lives across the globe?"

"You always meet your soul mate. It just happens."

"And if I don't get a soul mate?"

"That only happened to one person! Liam stop worrying!" Louis smiled and took my hand in his and dragged me out of bed. "Help!" Louis yelled lie he was being killed. Harry, Niall, and Zayn all sprinted in the room. They must have dropped what hey were doing because Harry came in with one pant leg on and no shirt and messed up hair. Zayn had a toothbrush in his mouth and his hair untamed. And Niall was just worried looking.

"What?" Zayn asked, voice full of concern.

"Liam is doubting his soul mate!" Louis whined. 

"You could have let us finish waking up." Harry grumbled.

"PLEASE!" Louis whined. Eventually he let everyone get ready before the all came back out to the living room and got situated. I sat in the middle of the couch, Harry sat on the coffee table in front of me and Niall to my right. Louis to my left and Zayn besides Harry.

"So what was all this about?" Harry asked, obviously annoyed, it kind of hurt my heart. But I ignored it.

"Liam is having doubts about his soul mate."

"So?"

"Exactly." I said turning to Louis.

"Just help him." Louis said.

"Fine." Harry grumbled. "Soulmatesareamazingandyouwillgetoneboyorgirlstopworryingokay?" Harry said so fast I almost didn't catch it.

"What?" Zayn asked, looking at Harry funny.