What?- Liam

What just happened.

"What the absolute fuck? Did you guys just see that?" Zayn yelled at us pointing at the wall...... Harry just stood there.

"What just happened?" Louis asked concerned.

"First hickeys are randomly appearing on his skin and now he is LITERALLY disappearing into thin air!" Zayn said rubbing his temples.

"Where do we go for this?" Niall asked.

"WHO do we go to for this? Has this even happened before?" Louis corrected.

"Maybe we should call Simon." I said.

"NO! No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Everything started getting weird when you were in the coma. The first night Harry didn't sleep he just cried into a pillow all night. The next night he had nightmares. You wake up and hickeys appear on his neck and then he is disappearing into thin air."

"How is that my fault?" I asked.

"Because he-" Niall slammed his had over Louis's mouth and shook his head. Louis nodded.

"Because he what?' I asked.

"Nothing." Zayn said.

"Whatever. Just what do we do?" I asked.

"Maybe we should ask your doctor?" Niall suggested and we all nodded.

*Hospital*

"How may I help you?"

"Dr. Cade?" I asked and she nodded.

"In his office." We all walked down and opened his door.

"You feeling okay Liam?" He asked and I nodded.

"We are concerned for our friend Harry."

"What seems to be the problem?"

"It may sound weird but when Liam woke up things started happening. We all watched as hickeys randomly started appearing on his neck and all at once. One after another. Then he just disappears into thin air." Louis said lowly.

"Really?" He asked.

"We aren't crazy. This happened twice."

"Liam, when in your coma what did you dream?" I felt a blush find its way to my cheeks. I dreamt about Harry of course. Kissing him and in my last dream he gave me a freaking blowjob.

"Um.... Well most of the time I was with Harry. But some times I was with Louis or Zayn or Niall. But the dreams only lasted a few seconds before they disappeared and my dreams were just black." I said half truthfully.

"Well you could of had an out-of-body experience. And your out-of-body presence can animate itself to be human. It can appear as anyone. From an old man to a teenage girl. It can teleport but needs to stay next to their human body for vast periods of time. But if their human body makes up the presence is free to roam anywhere. But they can make people see them or not let people see them. Harry might see your presence as a beautiful woman and that would explain the hickeys. He might think she is real and fallen for her. And since they can teleport that would explain his disappearing." The doctor said and surprised all of us. "But there is a bad side."

"What?" Niall asked worried.

"If your presence takes advantage of Harry and pressures him into some things Harry may become a presence himself."

"So how much time do we have left?" Zayn asked.

"You woke up today so about a week...... I'm sorry." The doctor said and we all left. I can't lose Harry. I'm in love with Harry. But what is the point if he doesn't love me? There isn't one, right? Nope, there isn't.