No!- Liam

I watched as Luke practically jumped over the couch just to get to Michael. I smiled ear to ear. Harry looked at me like I was insane. I was confused. Luke and Michael were making out and I felt a little uncomfortable. I stood up and walked to the kitchen, Harry followed at my heels. I didn't mind but I was confused.

"What was that about?" He asked when we reached the kitchen away from everyone.

"What about?" I asked pulled a water bottle out of the fridge. He gave me the 'you got to be kidding me' look. I tilted the bottle up and started to drink.

"Your soul mate just kissed Michael." I spit my water everywhere. I looked up at him with a confused face.

"Soul mate?"

"Yeah."

"What makes you think that?" I asked.

"You were talking in your sleep and you-"

"Sleep?"

"Yeah you said 'Luke why are you on my arm' or something like that." I shook my head.

"He is not my soul mate. His name is not on my arm." I said truthfully.

"Then who is on your arm?" Harry asked taking a step closer to me. I shook my head and took a step back. "Liam why don't you trust me?" He asked, hurt evident in his voice. It broke my heart.

"I do Hazza."

"Then you'd show me."

"No, you don't understand-"

"Yes I do. I understand you don't trust me, I understand you don't care." He said and walked out of the bus. I pulled out my phone and called Simon.

"Hello Liam."

"Hey Simon, I need a hotel room. Harry and I aren't getting along."

"Okay I will arrange that and I'll call you in about an hour."

"Thank you Simon." He hung up and I soon found myself in my car driving to nowhere. My phone going on every 5 seconds. Niall was the first to call. I let it go to voicemail.

"Liam I'm worried! You left an hour ago and didn't tell anyone. I'm just worried. Please call and tell us where you are!"

I felt myself sink lower into my seat.

"Li, Liam where are you? I'm freaking out! You just left and didn't tell anyone. I'm scared for you! Please call!" Louis said, I could hear him on the edge of tears. I looked over and Zayn was calling.

"Liam please answer us! We're scared and worried and we are all freaking out! Please!" He was actually crying. I got calls from Michael, Luke, Ashton, Calum and a few more from Louis, Zayn and Niall but none from Harry. I got millions of texts and again none from Harry. Then I got a call from Simon.

"Hey Simon."

"Liam, I got you a hotel. It's on London St."

"Okay, What name is it under?"

"Simon Cowell."

"Of course, Thank you."

"Wait Liam."

"Yeah?"

"The boys are worried. Should I tell any of them where you are staying?"

"No, please no. I just want to be alone. Away from everyone and everything." I said and smiled to myself.

"Okay, night Liam." I hung up and within 5 minutes I was sitting in my hotel room just numbly watching a stupid movie I didn't know the name of.

I picked up my phone and scrolled through twitter. Disappointed in what I saw.