Tears, tears and more tears-Harry

He was just standing there. The doctor turned to us and smiled gleefully. I felt my heart rate fasten at a lightning fast pace.

"You're awake." Niall said slow fully and what seems to be disbelief.

"I'm awake." Liam said, tears in his eyes and a small smiled on his face. I felt my heart jump out of my chest. He was awake. My Liam was awake........

Then it hit me like an avalanche. He didn't remember last night or the night before. Now my tears were sad tears. Not happy. But no one noticed the difference. Liam was laughing, he was so happy.

"Well, you seem fine. So I suggest you go home and get some rest." The doctor said and left the room. But Liam just stood still. Eyeing everyone. His eyes finally landing on me. The next thing I know all the boys are on top of him in a dog-pile.

"Oi! Get off of him he just got out of a coma!" I said and soon Niall was the only one hugging him but Liam was now standing. I wanted to hug him, so, so, so bad but I couldn't. Not yet. I could still feel Liam's lips on mine and his arms holding my bare body. The Liam I would never get back. That Liam was gone and was replaced by the oblivious and sad Liam. This Liam didn't have a soul mate. This Liam didn't love me. This Liam forgot out night together. The love that old Liam gave me was now what I thrived on. I would replay Liam's words in my head. His moans and his gasps. I could still feel the hickey he left me. My hand flew up and I gently rubbed it. Knowing it wasn't there because Liam was more like a figment of my imagination because no one else could see him. But it felt so real. Niall looked over at me curiously. Then his eyes widened.

"WHERE DID YOU GET THAT HICKEY!?!" Niall burst and I was confused.

"What hickey?"

"Then one you're rubbing." Niall said and pulled my hand off of my neck.

"There's a hickey there?" I asked. He nodded.

"Where did you get it?" Zayn asked walking over to me.

"I-I don't know." I stuttered. But I knew, it was Liam. But how was that possible. I felt arms wrap around me and I shifted to look behind me but all I saw was Liam, Liam was kissing up and down my neck. No one seemed to notice or they didn't care. I looked up. Niall, Zayn, Louis....... and Liam. All silently nudging me to answer them. Then I heard it.

"Do you want to talk?" The Liam behind me asked and I nodded. Then everything was frozen. I turned around and Liam was standing there.

"What the absolute fuck is happening?" I asked. His arms still around my waist.   

"I'm sorry. I didn't tell you. What happens between us is visible to them...... the after shave of it all."

"Then why doesn't Liam remember?" I asked, voice sad.

"He does...... to a degree. He will see you and I in images when he is asleep. There is a chance he will remember everything but he will think they are just dreams. Not actual events." Liam started sucking a new hickey on my neck. I was at loss for words.

"But-" I started but Liam's lips met mine and I forgot all anger, confusion and every emotion. Everything just melted away. The only thing left was my desire to feel Liam. I moved my arms to wrap around his neck and my hands tangled in his hair. His hands played with the waist band of my jeans. I felt him graze my bulge and I let a soft moan escape my lips. He smirked and lick my bottom lip, begging for clearance. I gladly granted it to him and soon our tongues fought for dominance which he soon won. He licked my tongue and I full on moaned into the kiss. He moaned back. One of his hands slipped through my waist band and soon I felt his big hands palming me through my briefs. We pulled away to breath. He pulled his hand out and held me close in a hug.