1

Nda : this does not follow the exact storyline, so dont get confused !
This story is basically some days after kunigami's return from the wild card, after the U20.

Chigiri looked at himself for a last time in the mirror. His red hair were falling on his eyes which was kinda annoying at first, but he got used to it by now. He turned around to check his outfit again. It was pretty simple, random black shorts and some over-sized shirt he found in the closet. He wasn't the type to neglect his fits, but he wasn't really in the mood today.

"You look breath taking princess, can we just go now ?" A purple head sighted.

Chigiri didn't reply but a little grin found its place on his face as he walked out of the bathroom, leaving a sighting Reo leaning on its door, probably rethinking their friendship.

"We're like ten minutes late" he complained, following the other around.

"Oups, my bad" chigiri said in everything but an apologetic tone.

"I get why kunigami left you" he rolled his eyes.

Hearing that, people might think reo is a mean bully joking about things he shouldn't be joking about, but it wasn't the case. They were just used to make fun of eachother's break-ups.

"At least i was the one getting the princess treatment ? Nagi was the one getting it and he still left" laughed the other. He knew that, joking aside, it probably hurted the purple's feelings, and it hurted his own feelings too, but they were totally chill about it. They both came to the agreement that this topic was absolutely something to make fun of. Simply because it was that ridiculous.

"Yeah whatever, Let's just go" reo rolled his eyes, getting out of the dorm. Chigiri quickly followed him. He was ready to go on that damn trip.

Ego finally had the kindness to think about those poor teenager's mental health (he got threatened by his superiors.) and decided it would be a good idea to send them to a nearby island.

And obviously, it was a good one.

"Finally! Reo and missy are here, we can go"

"Dont call me that, dumbass" spat the princess, an unamused look on his face.

"Dont call me a dumbass then, we're not friends missy"

"Ya zantetsu, leave him alone" reo said, smiling to his old teammate. "Missy is not in the mood.." he whispered in a joking tone.

Chigiri rolled his eyes at the childish statement before directing his attention to the rest of the people in the room. There were some foreign faces but he kind of knew everyone. The whole blue lock was going to this trip, they couldn't possibly all take one bus. So they were separated into three groups. And luckily, the red head found his people in his group.

"Aaaay Chigirii !!!" An energetic voice yelled as its owner jumped on the princess. "We are reunited again !! I saw isagi and kunigami earlier !"

Chigiri smiled, turning around to face bachira. Out of the four friends, he was the one who changed the less. Over time, he remained loyal to his cheerful and childish personality.

"Your eyes got bigger !" Bachira giggled as he lugged his friend around the room, looking for the two others.

"Thank you..?" chigiri said, deciding to take it as a compliment.

After crossing half of the crowded room, chigiri finally recognised what seemed to be the rest of his little friend-group.

One of them was sitting cross-legged on the floor, a nearly bursting back-pack in his hand. He had that same familiar face that just weirdly felt like home. Next to him stood an imposing build, bright orange eyes but all chigiri could see in them was darkness, it is how it became.

Isagi smiled when he noticed who bachira was holding.

"Princess ! Its been a while.." he said in an excited voice, and as if that nick-name caused an electric chock to the hero, he raised his head to confirm his thoughts.

And then their eyes met, as they always did. They somehow always found a way to eachother. But the wild card took away the hero's loving gaze, all chigiri could feel on him was now a careless look.

"Yeah,mega mind.. its been a while.." he smiled back at the dark blue haired.

"Heyy! take off the poker face with us hero, we know you're not actually emo.." bachira laughed, leaning to pick up his bag.

"I dont call myself that anymore." Kunigami said, no emotion crossed his face.

Chigiri eyed his old mate. Tons of memories scrolled throught his head but he decided for his own good to ignore them all and just look away as he
unconsciously began to wrap his hair around his finger. It was a habit he had when he felt nervous.

"Alright kids, let's Go !" A manly voice called, it was the driver.

"Hehe ! Cant wait to score against you on the beach !" Bachira giggled as he jokingly hit isagi. They were walking slightly ahead, leaving the two others behind. Chigiri wasn't looking at kunigami, and he could tell the other wasn't either. But something in the air made them feel trapped in an imaginary space, just the two of them. It's like they wanted to talk whatever they had out, but they couldn't. None of them was ready yet.

"Hum.. 'chira, can you sit next to me ? Like in the bus" chigiri asked, getting out of the weird bubble he was in.

Bachira smiled. He obviously knew everything, just didn't want to comment on it. He wasn't as shameless as Reo.

"Sure princess !"