Chapter 11

"the school festival is finally starting! please work hard everyone!"

the awaited day is finally here, and Misaki was cheering everyone on early in the morning.

"There are a lot more people compared to last year!"

"yes, especially girls!"

the council members were excited by the sight.

"because we put a lot of effort into advertising. I hope everyone's interest is piqued by the new Seika." Misaki was especially proud.

indeed so many people showed up, they didn't expect the advertisement to work this well.

"how are the preparations for the outdoors stage coming?"

"It's on schedule right now, but some things are still not done."

"Are we going to make it? we only have 5 minutes left!"

"If anything goes wrong contact me immediately!"

Misaki was doing her rounds making sure everything was going as planned and in place. And I was following her around.

"Shouldn't you be with the class helping out?" she had just remembered my presence behind her.

"I'm helping out the council, our class is capable enough." I was definitely not slacking off.

"you're not even in the council..." she sighed and turned back around helplessly, she was too busy to be arguing with me right now.

"the boys have gotten pretty motivated huh."

looking around the lively place, you could see everyone doing their best.

"Actively inviting girls and strictly keeping them in line worked well. they aren't going to lose their tempers in front of the girls." Misaki explained.

although there were shortcomings here and there, they were fast to fix things with Misaki's guidance.

"I'm leaving for now. if anything comes up look for me in class 2-2." Misaki announced to Yukimura.

"uh... ah okay."

going up the stairs and into the corridor, I could see concern adorning her face.

"Now the only problem is this class. after last time, they stopped causing trouble..."

"I hope they're doing the cafe like they're supposed to..."

I really hoped they had already talked this out earlier with the girls and not done things on their own.

pushing the door of class 2-2 open, Misaki was completely speechless.

although everyone was dressed in costumes even the girls, only chaos could be seen around.

an ugly banner hung up saying "The true mans fighting cosplay cafe" was the first thing you'd notice going inside.

most of the boys were doing nothing but playing around aggressively with each other.

Others were creeping around the girls that came to see the cafe and scaring them off with their pushy tactics.

while the girls of class 2-2, were the only ones actually doing the work and were overwhelmed by the atmosphere around them.

noticing Misaki, one of the girls came running.

"M-Misaki-chan!"

"What on earth is going on!?" Misaki was really angry.

"T-They suddenly came in awhile ago...' we are taking over this place!' that's what they said..."

"WHAT!?" she was flabbergasted.