terrified

after y/n looked at the window in horror for what felt hours, she finally went to her window very calmly. she closed window shut and screamed at the top of her lungs.

"OH MY GOSH, KIYOKO HEARD ME SAY I LOVE HER." y/n screams into her pillow as she plopped onto her bed.

everyone on the ft was just laughing at y/n's pain.

" BRO IM GONNA DIE AND CRY, YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN HER FACE SHE WAS DISGUSTED." y/n says as tears from in her eyes.

the call went silent, none of the boys knew what to say, they heard small little sniffles and quiet sobs coming from y/n. all their smiles soon turned into frowns.

" y/n i promise you, kiyo likes you." mastu says.

" yea she does, like real bad she like you." takashi adds.

" mhm y/n, don't stress she likes youuu."
iwa says emphasizing the u.

"but how do yall know, her face was all turned and she made that face she makes when she sees someone wears slides without socks." y/n replies back while fixing her phone.

" y/n trust us, she likes you." taka says.

"mhm sure she does." y/n says while looking down.

" you know im actually gonna go to bed, see ya guys." y/n hung up the facetime before anyone could say anything.

y/n just looked up at the ceiling, and just thinked. she thought about if kiyoko does like her and if she just lost her longtime best friend and the girl of her dreams.

her thoughts were interrupted by y/n's phone buzzing. she got a message from the person she absolutely didn't want to talk to.

kiyo bby 😝

i think we need to talk

____________________________________

can yall pretty please vote my stories ⭐️
that would be very much appreciated

love you all 💓