Figure is angry

At the Hotel:-

All the entities were having fun together after killing all the humans who entered their hotel.

Seek was bored, sitting in his hallway and thus decided to visit Figure for some time.

Upon entering the Library:-

Seek heard Figure growling angrily.

"F-Figure, are you here?"
Seek asked nervously.

"GO AWAY~"Figure said growling angry.

"Why is Figure so angry today?"
"I need to check what's wrong with him."
Seek thought as he tried to find Figure.

Soon Seek found out Figure who was destroying things in front of him and occasionally sitting on the ground making whimpering noises.

"Figure, it's me Seek."
"What happened? Why are you acting like this?"
Seek asked while coming closer to Figure.

"Eyes made fun of me, because I am blind. He said, I am stupid for not being able to see things normally as they do."
"He said no one will ever love me..."
Figure said.

Seek fumed in anger and quickly hugged Figure saying, "Don't listen to him, Figure. "

"I love you and always will."
"You don't need anyone else, but me only."
Seek said.

Suddenly Figure kissed Seek passionately by inserting his long tongue inside Seek's throat.

This caused Seek to gasp for air and look lustfully at Figure.

"Ahhh~ Mmmm~"
Seek said while panting a lot.

"Do you want to have some fun tonight, with me Seek?~"
Figure said after pulling his tongue out from Seek's throat.

"S-Sure Figure..."
Seek said while coming closer to Figure and sat on his lap.

Suddenly Figure used his fingers to touch Seek's 🍌 and started rubbing it at a moderate speed.

"F-Faster Figure."
Seek said as his heartbeat got faster and he grew more lustful and submissive.

Figure started massaging Seek's 🍌 faster. Finally Seek reached his orgasm and shuddered due to too much heat.

"Figure, fu** me please. "
Seek said as his 🍌 became very wet.

"With pleasure, my love."
Figure said as he picked up Seek and carried him to his secret bedroom in the Library.

Figure threw Seek on the bed and quickly got on top of him.

"F-Figure... Please I can't wait for long."
"I need you... inside me..."
Seek said submissivly.

"As you wish, Seek~" Figure said as he gets ready to pound Seek senseless that night.

Author's note:-
7th part done. Hoped you all enjoyed it. Let's see when I can post the next part. Bye.