Seek and Figure's fun time together

It was a Friday evening at the Hotel, and most of the door entities were chiling as they noticed not many humans have entered their hotel.

Currently, Rush and Ambush were just playing chess in their room. Screech was busy playing with Timothy.
Jack and Hide were having a childish argument.

Seek was sitting in his hallway, looking out the window while it was raining outside.

Seek's pov:
Hmm, I wonder if I can visit Figure and maybe try to prank him a bit. Although I know, he would catch me anyway, considering how good he hears. But there is nothing wrong in trying a bit now, is it?

Seek then summoned his ink puddle and went through it. Soon he reached Door 50.

Seek saw the big bronze doors of the Library were already open, so he decided to quitely sneak through them.

Figure actually heard Seek, but decided to sneak up on him for fun.

Meanwhile, Seek couldn't find Figure anywhere in the Library and wondered where he is.

Suddenly out of nowhere, Figure pounced on Seek and pinned him down.

Figure: Hehehe~ I got you now. Thought I can't hear you?

Seek was blushing very hard and couldn't really when he was pinned in that position by Figure.

Figure then immediately kissed Seek, but when Figure broke the kiss, he noticed Seek has already melted on the floor. (😁)

Figure: Seek~?! Are you okay?! Are you alive?!

Suddenly after 5 mins Seek again got up from the floor.

Seek: Figure I...uh....that was....um...

Figure then hugged Seek and said, "Seek I am so sorry for scaring you like that. I thought you...."

Seek then smiled and patted his head and said, "It's okay Figure. You didn't do anything wrong. I just got very nervous that's all, hehe."

Figure then smiled at Seek. After that, they began to cuddle with each other.

2 hrs later:-

Seek thought about asking Figure a small question.

Seek: Figure, tell me something. Do you think there are other entities living in the hotel, besides Jeff and his gang?

Figure heard him and said:

"There could be a possibility~.
"You know the places where we haven't yet discovered~?"

Seek then thought about it and asked something serious:

"Figure, if even they exist, I would still be yours right?"

Figure then chuckled as he gave a friendly growl and licked Seek's face, which made Seek shiver in surprise and embarrassment.

Figure: I think you know~ The answer to youur~ question. Hehe~

Seek then smiled at him feeling slightly relief. Finally, the time came, and Seek left Figure's Library, feeling satisfied.

Although somewhere in both their mind, both Figure and Seek began to wonder, about the existence of various different entities in the hotel, who are still unknown to them, hiding...in the shadows.

Author's note:
13th part done. Hoped you all enjoyed it. Sorry if it's a short part, I have been struggling with some new ideas. Let's see when I can post the next part. Bye.