Figure and Seek get freaky

At the hotel:-

At Door 50, in Figure special bedroom in the Library:-

"You ready Seeeek~"
Figure said as pushed Seek on his back on the bed.

"Y-Yes, but take it slowly alright. "
Seek said nervously.

Suddenly Figure pinned Seek to the bed, and started to lick Seek's entire body with his wet tongue.

"Ahhh~ Figure..."
"Not there... I am sensitive down there..."
Seek said as Figure started licking his wet and throbing 🍌.

"Turn over, Seeek~"
Figure said growling impatiently.

Seek obeyed him and quickly turned over exposing his hips to Figure.
Seek blushed thinking, that this is finally happening. Something he always dreamed of ever since he started loving Figure.

Suddenly, Figure trailed his fingernails down Seek's waist trying to locate his hips.

Seek shuddered on Figure's touch.
Soon, Figure started thrusting his giant 🍌 into Seek's 🍑 roughly and at a fast rate.

"Ahhh~ Figure..."
"F-Faster.... D-Don't slow down."
"I like it so much..."
Seek said while moaning and panting.

Figure growled and increased his speed, occasionally bitting Seek's neck giving him hickeys.

After 30 mins of hot gay sex between a Goo Man and a bad copy of Demogorgan:-

Seek's legs were shaking and could hardly walk back to his hallway, after saying goodbye to Figure that night.

Seek collapsed on his inky bed, his mind fuzzy with Figure fu** ink him.

"Oh Figure... I love you so much."
"I wished I could stay with you tonight, but I can't."

"I needed to get back to my domain, otherwise I could have gotten caught by anyone for sure if I stayed there long enough. "

Finally, Seek felt asleep thinking how beautiful Figure looks and how soothing his voice sounds to him.

Figure couldn't have seen how desperate Seek was during their freaky time. But, he sure did felt that Seek enjoyed it due to loud moans during their sex.

Figure finally felt asleep on the bed thinking about Seek, and how much he loves him.

Author's note:-
8th part done. Hoped you all enjoyed it. Sorry, if its a bit short. Let's see when I can post the next part. Bye.