2) his perspective

..................................................

"I do"

"I do"

I used those exact words,knowing that maybe I married the right one. the right person,the right woman and the right soulmate.  How would I know? If I didn't take a shot. So I married Nadia Parkes,who is now Nadia Holland, 3 years ago. Not because she had my child but because I fell in love with her and proposed to her the night that changed everything between Zendaya coleman and I.

I don't know how to describe how tense things are for us currently and were back then. Maybe if I didn't leave. Maybe if I did not walk out that door back then, maybe if I wasn't busy ,I would have picked up that call, maybe if I didn't misread the signs that zendaya gave me and I would have not  tried and take my daughter away . Maybe if I paused my wedding for a while until my daughter,our daughter was born,maybe,just maybe,things would have been different today .

I am not regretting marrying nadia,but I am regretting losing the relationship with my daughter over some minor misunderstandings and a fight I haven't fought with Zendaya. Yes,i was a dickhead to both my child and zendaya,i should have been there for both of them especially on the day my child was born. But I wasn't, and I will never forgive myself for that. 

It was like I abandoned her and I don't want my daughter to know me like that. I wish ,if not for zendaya,but for her,i wish I didn't do things I promised myself I wouldn't. Now I won't ever be allowed to see her,see her grow,be with my princess and have the future I planned with her. It's like I lost my child and the women I once loved.

Now I hate her.

I hate her with everything in me. 

I hate her for assuming that i didn't care about the day my daughter was born,i hate her for blocking me out of our child's life completely because of the argument we had. We are not children anymore,we should grow up,she should. This is not a role play world where she decides on whether I get to be part of my daughter's life or not . Because despite anything,No parent should ever blame their child or restrict them from seeing their child just because of what happend between them.