10) happy ending ,but for how long?

.................

⚠️Warning:  MATURE CONTENT AHEAD! This chapter is strongly recommended for the age 16+

 Reading this chapter is YOUR own choice.

YOUR own risk.

fyi,it's also a bit cringe but anywayyyy

ENJOY✨

...........................................................................................................

God,I love her.

I love her so much. She makes me believe in love,joy,hope ,light and happiness. The father and daughter kind of love. I always wonder whether I was parenting reuben right,but yesterday after I held my precious angel,Nova,in my hands,i knew what to do.

It was like I had this sudden power that I knew what I had to do. Like I was meant to be a father.   That feeling was so nice,it felt like the taste of happiness when I saw her ,held her and fed her. The taste of happiness when she felt comfortable with me already. 

She looks like me,which made me teary and has some of her mother's traits too. I knew reuben when he was two or  three, but I didn't feel this intense spark I had when I saw nova. My precious girl. Of course,i still love my boy and wouldn't trade him for the world and will always love him the same way I love nova. 

I finally have both of my children with me. I get to see them for the rest of my life and raise them too. I don't know about being a whoe complete family again but i now that z and i are starting slow as friends and parents co-parenting our children together.

"our"?

Yes,Reuben ,from this day forward is z and I's son. Our first born. Our first born son, taking and protecting his little sister from whatever the world throws at her. Our son who will make us proud each day just by being him. 

Yesterday after I spent most of my time with nova who ended up sleeping,Z and I had a chat. Reuben slept on her laps and seeing them so close gave me goosebumps. She definitely looks like a boy mom,i thought.