15)I DO (part two)

🚨: SEASON FINALE!!!!

Zendaya's final pov:

the day has arrived. the day I have thought since I was a little girl. I dreamt of having  a fairy tale ending  and a prince charming and here I am,having a fairy tale wedding with my prince charming. Dreams do come true,indeed.

I find myself staring at my dress. this gown I will wear,minutes after my makeup. I felt like aurora,who slept until her prince came. I absolutely felt like a disney princess today. I felt like a star playing in her final episode of her show after 4 years. I felt every bit of happiness these past two months.

This happiness contains alot of energy,smiles,love and warmth that is injected in me and I feel like i will burst. Falling in love is one thing but marrying the person you are madly in love with and spending the rest of your life is another thing. 

I really do,more than ever,want  to spend the rest of my life with my best friend and the father to both nova and reuben,my children. And maybe,who knows,Nova could be a big sister and reuben could be an older brother to another sibling.

I chuckled softly

"it's time to put on the dress" Laura smiled as sofia finished with the final touches on my makeup. I smiled widely,not being able to contain this happiness. I was sick of being happy at one point, but I realized that after what we had to go through to end up with each other and forever this time,i wouldn't mind getting sick 24/7.

As I slowly got off my chair and stood on the stool,a few of the helpers including laura helped me slid in my dress perfectly. I gasp a little as if I couldn't breathe at the moment my eyes laid on the mirror. I was so mesmerized,i could fall in love with myself.

I mean,after all,

I am Zendaya.

I look beautiful. I nearly cried as I felt the tears fighting from scrolling down my cheeks. Laura and sof gasp and everyone else clapped their hands while discussing amongst themselves at how pretty I looked.

Yes,the dress looked beautiful but when I wore it,it is extravagant. Magnificent. Drop any vocab to describe how this looked,it was honestly heartwarming. I wonder how tom,my brother and my dad will react.  I mean after all,my mother is the one who helped me pick these and when I wore it,she cried. I can't wait for her to cry again.

If you are wondering where she is, she is with the children and making sure jacob and paddy do their jobs correctly. "woah...z,if I was tom and I saw you right now I would fall harder"Sof whispered as she dropped her hand from her mouth.  Laura was emotional and couldn't stop taking me pictures.

i laughed.

"Thanks...sof and laura don't post it"! I half smiled as I spun in my dress. My hair was tied half up and the other half was loose. I wore my veil too. which felt like a tiara placed on the head of a princess.

The dress: