9) So t-this is Nova?

.................................

I made the right decision

I made the right decision. Well I hope I did.  I think it would be a good time in the worst time for tom to finally meet our  precious Nova .Tom and Nadia are officially getting divorced next week and after listening to everything nadia just said yesterday,i was shocked. Shocked to my core. I am still comprehending what she said.

Still comprehending what tom said about me too...I felt worse when she continued speaking on how tom admitted that I was the only person  he thought about when they got married. The day and night  of the marriage,i was the only person in his mind.

I won't lie,i did sob a little yesterday.Especially when she ended the conversation with tears in her eyes and basically giving me permission for tom and I getting together. It was such a painful conversation,that even reuben stopped watching TV and focused on us until nova woke up a few minutes after.

Nadia cried even more when she saw nova ,looking so cute with her messy hair looking confused and slowly approaching us.  Of course ,I placed her on my lap, and she placed her head on my chest,sucking her thumb and examining nadia's face.

I remember everything yesterday,even in small details,i remember. I remember not because it happened almost 24 hours ago but because it was a life shocking trauma discussion. we shared alot of cries,shocking facts and also the future. The future without reuben...when she told me why she was leaving reuben with tom,it broke my heart. I still remember the exact words she used.

"Reuben is the best gift,i have in my life, but I can't keep the gift knowing from who it came from. I love my son to death,always will,i will always love my gift,but I have to send the gift back. Even with the love I have,i can't keep the gift forever."

"I can't keep my precious son with me if I keep seeing his father in him. After all the trauma I endure,i don't think I will be a good mother to him,maybe  I will be a good mother to my unborn baby but not my reuben. I want to get away from everything that reminds me of tom and the suffering"

I cried when she said that. 

I mean I can never understand how she is feeling or why she is leaving reuben,even tho she gave me a reason, but it hit me right in the core. Where I shivered and  tried to shake all my nerves away.

During our conversation,all I could think was about tom. just him. and yes I felt guilty for thinking about him, but it's what he said that made me lost in my thoughts. I am certain nadia noticed, but she didn't really have the strength to make a comment. She just kept quiet until i was back into reality.

was our love that strong that it divided us,put some obstacles in the way only to find us in some challenging situations that caused us to hate each other and then realise that we love each other?

KNOCK KNOCK

I jump from the knock. Jeez how long have I been eating? That must be tom. Deep breathe as i took a final sip from my juice and walked behind nova who seems excited,Not aware that the man she is about to see,is the man she will call "father' forever. She started slamming her hands on the door excitedly.

"Woah, woah princess,you did not even finish your yogurt" I said, lifting her up,wiping the yogurt on her cheeks and nose. Slowly I open the door while she plays with my hair roughly.

A/N:

if u wanna listen to this music,listen  for the rest of the chapter:

00:33-1:30 or from the beginning to the end ,this song is AMAZINGGG

"Ow Nova" I chuckled and stopped when I saw tom with reuben . Tom's eyes lit up with admiration,joy and love. The same look he has when he is in love. I smiled so hard when nova stopped playing with my hair and slowly looked at tom shyly.

So cute. Oh, God.

"Can we come in?" Reuben asked with a soft sad voice. I nodded and move aside,allowing them to walk in the house. Tom closed the door and whispered something in reuben's ears that made him smile and walk over to the living room,putting something on. 

"is-uhm-so t-this is-

"Nova Princessa Coleman Holland" I finished the sentence for him,smiling.

"can I-?" He let out his hand and I didn't hesitate to pass nova to him. Nova hesitated for a while until she gave in quietly. 

"She is so pretty,oh God." He whispered.

I could tell he was mesmerized and in love.

It's such a beautiful  moment,i felt like crying. He is finally holding her. He is not dead...anymore. Not in my eyes or heart. I wiped my tears and walked over to give a plate of pancakes to reuben.

Reuben's eyes went wide.

"PANCAKEESSS" He yelled and poured alot of syrup on it. I laughed,patted his head and sat down watching tom and nova smiling and giggling with each other. Tom really fell in love with our daughter . It melted my heart.

Watching Nova already feeling comfortable  around him really makes me so happy. I didn't even notice i was crying until reuben wiped my tears while eating his pancakes and smiling at me. I placed him on my lap and crying softly,

I was happy.

No,

I am happy.

Is this my family?  Tom finally placed nova down and chased her around the house,not even bothered by talking to me.

I am a bit jealous of my nova.

But I placed my arms around reuben as we watch TV and let the chaotic duo run  around the house like chickens. I want to feel like this everyday. every day of my life,this is what I want. To be complete,to feel complete,

And to be happy...

A/N:

SORRRY CHAPTER IS A TINY BIT SHORT<3