13) I DO (part one )

.................................................................................................................................................

A/N: Just two more chapters (excluding this one) until the end of the story

A/N: Just two more chapters (excluding this one) until the end of the story. I will also make a Q&A chapter, if you're not interested at answering it then just skip. Edit: (I just realized it's gonna be cringe, so no q&a0. It's just going to be based on your opinion, especially between book one and two.

//: I don't think I will make a book 3,but if I do, hey that would be the last number. besides, I don't plan too, I just am pointing out to those who really want one, I don't mind doing it for them.Anyway, enjoy reading Tom's last pov <3

......................................................................................

tip: listen to your fav song while reading this chapter <3

................................................................................................

*few hours before the proposal*

I decided to take the kids out today not only because of allowing z to rest but also to have a father and children time. I think it's a perfect time to also chill with my children. Spend time with them. After all quality time is my love language.

I simply want to take them to some park so that I could manage to read the letters. I want to read it all. To love her more. To understand her more. But first I need to get my precious angels something they wanna bite. I will do some shopping with them before we go to the park.

"Dad,where are we going? " I heard reuben saying playing with his dinosaur toy in the air. I simply looked at him straight in the eye with joy . "Well,we are going to have fun today,right my nova" I looked at nova too who seems excited. She is giggling and playing with her hair and mouth.

Adorable.

"Yay!!" Reuben chanted while I turn around and continue driving as soon as I saw the green light. I chuckled.

After some few turns,i finally arrive to one of the shops laura owned. "come on,now,we are here to see aunt laura and get some few things" I stated with a smile as I open the door and watched reuben come out slowly with his toy.  Once reuben came out. I unbuckled the seatbelt from the baby chair ,nova was sitting on and simply carried her.