4)complicated marriage

.............................................................................................................................

I couldn't sleep after reading her text

I couldn't sleep after reading her text. Of course, she was going to block me. ugh fuck. why did I even text her after I hesitated not to? why? Dammit. My head was filled with so many thoughts regarding the text I sent last night. Why am I still texting her? Or why am I reacting this way. For fuck's sake.Keep it together tom,you're married.

I came here to fix things between nadia and i for reuben and our sake. Not to think about her..."Oh?you awake?" Nadia said with a light smile ,folded arms and leaning against the door watching me stare at the closed curtains. "y-yeah...just thinking" I said focusing from the window to nadia. 

"it's her,isn't it?" Nadia responded with a slightly disappointed tone. Fuck. I didn't mean to give it away especially after seeing her at the gas station and keeping quiet during the whole trip. I was way too quiet,and when we arrived,i walked quickly to text z after asking jacob for her number. Shit. I'm really a shitty person. 

"Yeah...i-" Before I could finish my sentence ,she walked away slamming the door. No, no, no,we didn't come here for an argument,we came here to fix this. I stood up quick,opening the door and called her out before she walked out of the door. Her back was faced towards me. "Don't explain tom,i just want to be alone. Breakfast is on the table. I took a shower . I think you should too" She said and with that,she closed the door behind her,not waiting for my response.

Damn it. fuck it. Bloody hell. I yelled while throwing the pillows on the floor in frustration. What is wrong with me...why the fuck... actually how the fuck am I still thinking about her during my marriage. I hate her with my whole heart. I hate her for making me think about her. I hate her for not seeing me,blocking me,apppearing in my dreams and taking my daughter from me. I also hate her for intervening in my marriage mentally. Fuck. I yelled again and punch the wall harshly.

I did not care about the pain on my fingers. It was nothing compared to what I am feeling right now. what I felt back then and what I am going to do to fix my marriage. Why is this is so fucking complicated? I was no more angry, and then I started feeling upset and stressed.  Stress because I don't want to lose nadia. stress because I don't want to lose my marriage over a relationship that meant alot to me before. stress because I am scared that things are going to repeat itself again after I promised myself things would be different.