☀️{Newlife Smp} Just a tad rusty☀️

{So basically Sparrow gets caught in the rain and Scott fixes him up. Sorry for a lot of Newlife in this I just really wanted to get some ideas down. Also note that this is taking place before Scott died because as of now we do not know what he is, I might update this and have the original at the end}

Tw: Sharp objects (it's an axe)
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
~Sparrow's POV

It was starting to become a little later in the evening so I decided to head back to the factory. Unlucky for me it started raining, not just a little drizzle it was pouring out. With the little blocks I had on me I made a makeshift hut with a torch and some leg room. Luckily becoming a machine any human fears I had are now irrelevant.

After an hour or so the storm had finally passed and I could head out of my makeshift hut. I headed home satisfied with what I had found, it wasn't a lot but it was definitely needed to keep the factory running. I was almost at the factory when...

❗️Bang❗️

Lightning struck right next to me. And it started to pour again. Unfortunately I had sacked the blocks I had for some copper instead. Now I wish I would have kept the blocks, I started to feel all of my joints get stiff and more lightning struck around me. Every time it hit I felt more and more scared, by now I couldn't even move my fingers. Then I felt it, I hoped I never would again but lightning hit me.

It hurt and I didn't think I could feel pain anymore, at least not how humans did anyway. 'Guess I'm stuck like this' I thought. Would anyone ever find me out here. I never told anyone where I would be living now. Guess I just have to hope for the best.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
~Scott's POV

Teleporting around takes a lot out of you, surprisingly. It's better than walking I suppose. Sparrow was being weird when I last met him. Yea he is different but he doesn't want to go near his crashed plane and during the night he was being very clingy. 'Maybe I should go check on him' one problem, I have no idea where he lives now.

Speaking of that I did see a weird building a while back. It look like a factory of sorts, maybe he might be there. So off I went into the general direction of the place. I wasn't teleporting to much so I could remember the way incase I die and I don't get an origin that can teleport.

After hours of walking I finally found it. It wasn't to far from Sausage's place but it was definitely farther away.

"Sparrow? You around here?"

Nothing just sounds of distant machinery. Maybe he got stuck somewhere or got to rusty. A lot of things could happen to him out here and he's just a little guy! He can't defend himself like we can. Even Pearl is stronger than him!

It seemed like I had been looking for ages until I heard a little muffled cry or something? Whatever it was it sounded like it was in distress, and distress it was in.

"Sparrow what happen to to you!?"

Looks like he got caught in the rain then got struck by lightning a few thousand times.

"Ok, seeing as you can't talk I'll help you out. Just promise to be more careful."

He didn't say anything but I think he got the message. Then I started the tedious process of scraping off all the rust that had formed. Once I was all done he seemed a bit tense or just really scared.

"Hey Sparrow you ok?"
"Yea just.... A bit shooken."
"Ok if you ever need me I'm always happy to help."

With Sparrow still a bit tense I got his way stone and headed back home. Or so I thought. Before I headed back I was attacked in the legs by a little copper man.

"That's what I thought. Now come on let's get you inside."

Sparrow started to drift off to sleep in my arms. Looks like he forgot he's only half hybrid and still has basic needs like the rest of us. He's probably exhausted and starving. In the morning I'll help him with chores around here, since he needs all the rest he can get. I'm sure not being able to move from something always expecting the same outcome can be a bit.... tiring to say the least.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
(Yep Sparrow is being a little clingy copper boy also sorry this is a bit shorter than usual)
784/words