🧪{Witchcraft Smp} Trying out a new spell🧪

(Oh golly I haven't written in a while so I'm probably super rustyyyyy. Also I was to lazy to go back and find a screenshot of Scott in Mc so you get this.)

{Scott wants to try out a new spell thingy but it instead it works in him.}

Tw: Swearing, burning.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
~Scott's POV

'Okay now all I have to add is this and I'll be all done. This curse has been taking to damn long to make.' Scott has been working on this since the morning and it was now almost midnight. Just shows how far he'll go to get in some laughs. He put in the final ingredient. He was making this curse for a certain fire-frost witch that liked to be a jerk sometimes. Luckily Scott was smart, definitely smarter than Joey. So nothing could go wrong...right?

"I'll go see if it worked tomorrow but now I should head to bed, I haven't gotten any sleep for a few days and I'm dead in my feet." He walked into his house taking off his hat and heading upstairs to lay down and hopefully get some sleep.

Later into the night however Scott started to feel very warm, uncomfortably warm. This woke him up and after he stretched he felt himself on fire?

"Fucking hell..." He ran down to find a water bucket and headed outside outside and put some water down.

"What the hell was that! Why am I on fire and not Joey. If I step out I'll just get lit up again." He sighed and pulled out his communicator. He really didn't want to but Pris was the only person that could really help him out.

{Witch'n and Bitch'n}
EmoBoyy:Hey uh Pris?
Waterdevil:Yah?
EmoBoyy:Could you come over to mine I'm in a bit of a tight situation...
Waterdevil:Now why should I help you?
EmoBoyy:I'll curse you and Joey if you don't
Waterdevil:Fineee be there in ten

Scott waits a bit until Pris finally shows up, when she does she's laughing her ass off.

"Scott you really-" She continues to laugh not being able to form a proper sentence without dying of laughter.
"Could you just please put a water bubble around me so I can undo the curse."
"Fine, but you can't curse me or Joey for the next week."
"Deal."

Pris puts a water bubble around Scott while he looks around for stuff to undo the curse. After less than an hour he's able to undo the curse and Pris can go back home. What she doesn't know is that Scott was going to curse her that very night and blame it on Joey, just to cause a bit of drama. The server was getting to soft.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
(I haven't written in a while so my style is just off 😞 also KOSA like why! Praying it doesn't get passed!!!!)

463/words