2.0

"HEY GIVE THAT BACK!"

Man it was such a pain to babysit. i never want kids. i don't think i ever want to fall in love. it looks so painful.

I put my focus back on the little blonde head who continues to fight over a red toy car.

"GOGY HE WONT GIVE ME MY CAR, TUBBO ALREADY HAS THE GREEN ONE."

"if you guys dont share ranboo wont be able to come!" the both of them settled down after i mentioned ranboo. im kind of glad because i hate getting in between the fights. they kick.

i hear knocks from the front. "COMINGGG"

as i open the door i see little ranboo with his orange toy car. "oh hello ranboo the boys are playing in the back!"

"okay!" ranboo seemed quiet happy.

as i was about to shut the door i notice niki with some friends.

of course its niki how the hell else would ranboo get here.

i quickly open the door to greet them. faking a smile. "hello niki!!" i was just gonna make some tea and sandwhiches for the kids, would you like some?"

"of course george!" niki walks in following a tall blonde man with curly hair. he looks me dead shot in the eye and i give off a confused look.

another figure walked in which was a average height boy with brown hair. his nails were painted which seemed pretty cool to me.

"oh im so sorry george, is it okay if clay and karl are with me?"

so thats their names.

"of course niki!" fuck why did i lie i dont want anyone in my house besides the kids and niki.

the three of them sit on bar stools karl sat next to niki and clay sat next to karl.

i finish setting up the food for the little ones and call them in. "COMEE BEFORE THE BOOGEY MAN GETS YOU" i hear screams and running inside.

that always works.

"ok little ones you guys can sit on the couch and eat, i dont wanna see you guys making a mess!"

"WE WONT WE PROMISE!" "THANK YOU GOGY" "thank you george!"

i cant help myself but smile, i turn my focus back to the three of them and sit down next to the so called clay.

"NIKI ARE YOU SERIOUSLY ABOUT TO JUDGE ME FOR PUTTING PICKLES IN MY TUNA SANDWITCH."

"YES I AM THATS SO WEIRD..."

the blonde curly head is wheezing his laugh is something you can remember him by. clay turns to me and i realize ive been staring.

"something on my face?"

"no i doze off, sorry."  did i really just get caught staring. this is embarrassing.

"so um is babysitting ur job?"

"yeah i do it for extra cash since my last job fired me" why am i oversharing.

"oh man that sucks but babysitting is cool i always wanted a little me" i cant help myself but chuckle.
"what im serious! it would be so cooooooll!

wow his smile is really amazing.

"i like your smile" FUCK FUCK why am i saying that shit.

"oh thanks urs is amazing aswell." he says blushing a little.

its awkward now with the both of us just blushing not knowing how to react.

i hear knocking from the front door. "oh ill get that." i open the door too see wilbur ready to pick up tommy and tubbo.

"DAD DAD ITS DAD" the both of them said. "hello my kids!! who was miss behaving.... !"

tommy looks at me waiting for me to out him. "well.... they were both well!" tommy lets out a sigh.

"haha well we better get going then "niki want me to drive you home?"

"no worries will, im about to head out right now with clay and karl since im the one who drove."

ouch i actually wanted to talk more with clay but its okay.

"WOOOOO DROP ME OFF FIRST" the brown head boy said.

niki giggles from the sudden yelling. "bye george it was nice talking to you."

"bye clay and same for you!" dream accidentally drops his phone and picks it back up. "oops" is all he can say.

they all head out and i was about to pick up the plates as i see a white peice of paper folded.

i pick it up and fold it to me

"my number (clay)"