IV-spring broken

The scene starts with Blitzo and the crew driving their gray van along the street.

Blitzo: "I love This song! 🎵 You were a spicy little- uh- Demon with the- uh- bleach blonde haaaair! 🎵"

Ray:

Alex: "This is an insult to music

Alex: "This is an insult to music.."

A pink car pulls into the remaining parking space.

Blitzo: "Oh, shit! Fu-"

Blitzo slams onto the brakes and the van skids to a stop. Blitzo turns off the radio and glares at the person in the pink car. He glances at the license plate, which reads "SUCKS-4-LIFE".

Blitzo: "Oh, you "suck for life", do ya?!"

Blitzo pulls out a megaphone and yells into it.

Blitzo: "Listen up, you unoriginal pink cum dump! You have three goddamn seconds to get your tits out of my parking spot!"

The passenger steps out.

Blitzo: "Oh, shit! Verosika!"

Verosika blows a bubble of pink gum

Verosika: "Blitz-o."

Blitzo: "I should have known you'd be here. I could smell fish for miles, which is odd. Because, I believe the nearest ocean is..."

Blitzo falls and faceplants onto the ground before standing up.

Blitzo: "...three Rings DOWN!"

Verosika: "And I should have known you'd be here when I heard the Amber Alerts."

Ray: "Damn!"

Blitzo: "Oh, yeah? I'm surprised they let your fat ass outta rehab. I can see you're still a drunken whore, clutching onto that Beelzjuice bottle like it's the last cock in Hell!"

Verosika: "They let me out because I'm still famous. And rehab is for sad, loser wash-ups."

Verosika takes a drink from her bottle and wipes her mouth with her thumb.