ᴍᴇᴇᴛ'ɴ'ɢʀᴇᴇᴛ

𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚍𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎...

3rd POV:

The door of (M/n)'s room swung open as he walked in, he shuffled over his bed, today being a rough day of work. Exhaustion hitting him like a rock. The (favColor) blankets resting on his bed. The walls were a pale grey, with the texture of a mildly aggravating crumbled cookie. 

(M/n) sat down on his comfortable but firm bed, it's been a while since he had a good night sleep so tonight he thought why not actually try for once? He laid down taking deep soft and quiet breaths to calm his writhing nerves. 

His body began to go numb as he heard ringing in his ears, he itches the side of his head as he yawned. Stretching his nimble and tired limbs, he fell into a quick and quiet slumber. 

————————————————————

3rd POV:

Hours had gone by. The night wisped away like smoke in the wind. He began to rub his eyes waking from his quiet slumber, his chest rose and fell with each intake of fresh air. Not again. (M/n) was annoyed realizing he had woken up Way too early for comfort. He opened his eyes, deciding to get some water to calm his nerves. He tried to stick his feet out the side of the bed only to jam his toes into a crib bar. (M/n) quickly retracted his poor toes away, wincing in pain trying not to let out the biggest f-bomb you've ever seen. 

He looked away from his feet and up at the bar. What the hell? He looked around. Okay, so this wasn't his room. This definitely was not (M/n)s room that he knew like the back of his hand. He was in a crib for crying out loud.  

The crib sure was comfortable though... better than the end at him at least. He stretched his limbs as spud struggled to stand up on the soft padding. He grabbed hold of the bar and kicked it with one of his feet. The bar slid down. (M/n)'s face twisted into a smug look as he realized he was finally free from that cage. His door started to creak open and he froze scared. 

YOUR POV:

A blond women with the biggest badonkers walked in. 

Holy hell, I'm in heaven.

 I fell back onto my backside, hitting the floor with a thump. She rushed to my side picking me up, cradling me in my arms. "Can't sleep either, Little one? I guess we both have that In common." She hummed. All I could think about was the fact that I was being cradles near the giant sky tiddies. 

The women had bright navy blue eyes, her face had freckles on it, dotting her cheeks. She was roughly 5'3" at most from where I was. She was wearing a long yellow flowery nightgown, her hair was curly and slight messy. Her hair was a platinum blond color, glistening in the hallway light behind her. 

Strangely enough her comforting words and warmth made me sleepy. I curled up in her calming arms, my eyes shutting as I let out a tiny yawn. I was exhausted.