Not Ready

Yixing leaned and kissed Junmyeon's lips, causing younger Omega wolf to close his eyes. But he decided to keep them shut even when Yixing pulled back and cupped his cheeks.

"Tell me what it says," Suho demanded quitely, his voice trembling, resembling like a little lost puppy than a successful young man.

Yixing moved from his place alittle and took Junmyeon's hands in his own before a moment of silence settled in, making the omega breath uneven.

And then Junmyeon suddenly felt how Yixing pressed his face against his stomach, kissing the fabric.

He hastily opened his eyes to look down at his alpha who gently care' his stomach.
"Hello, little one. Baba will protect you," he heard his alpha whisper, minute later followed by harsh sobs from Junmyeon.

he couldn't say if they were happy or sad tears that
ran down his cheeks as Yixing pulled him on his lap and cradled him in his arms.

Only then Junmyeon dared to look at the test on which showed clear two pink lines. Tears blurred his vision.
"I'm pregnant," he whispered and broke down in tears.

Yixing kept hugging Suho In his embrace. He quite clear knowing the reason.

Suho didn't wanted to start a family yet.
He wanted to focusing on carrier at very first.

"Yixing-g, I don't know how this happen ." suho murmured weakly while sobbing.

"I don't want this, but I can't leave this baby,no- no I can't. That's our child"

Yixing tighten his hug, trying to calm brunet who started to stomp like child.
"We will do this together jun, i will be always their with you both, we will fight together, okay?"

Suho Sobbed but nodded.

"Appa and Baba will take care of baby bun, right?"

"We will take care of you baby bun. Fight for you."