Happy Voice

"Hyung we're gotta go! See you later, have a nice weekend!"

Sehun's happy voice echoed in whole apartment, biggest smile plastered on his adoring face as he held his boyfriend's, Yixing's hand.

Their fingers intertwined tightly while a 'symbol of forever love' shining in ring finger.

Yixing looked at his lover assuring if he needed anything and smile in return when sehun look at smiling back, in confusion but yet know.

Junmyeon waved them back.

"Bye guys, be careful on the way home," he stared at their backs getting farther and farther away.

Yixing lean first to share a gentle, soft kiss; sehun cling to his boyfriend after that, before they went inside the car and drove away.

Anyone could awe looking at lovebirds at this moment but Junmyeon, more likely his heart felt heavy time to time.

Junmyeon followed the steps of his room, he immediately closed the door and look outside from window. Stars shining brightly,like they finally met there soulmates; but he hasn't yet.

Junmyeon stand there with a very emotionless face. Usually he's bright, joyful and energetic during day time. Everyone loves his bright side. But did any cared him during past nights?

Those nights when he done acting everyones sunshine all day long and ended up face covering with wet tears. The pain inside his chest, the unspoken truth and cared for others happiness that he even forgotten his owns.

Junmyeon felt himself getting weak, every second he think.

He really tried to feel happy for his younger brother Sehun, who just had his first anniversary with his soulmate, but all he felt was the deep sensation of a knife stabbing into his heart repeatedly, going deeper and deeper. Till there's no pain left.

Tear escape from his eyes and meet the glory of moonlight, behaving like a shining crystal . He placed his hand on his aching chest for so long.

"Yixing....Why I fallen for you?"

"Just to hurt myself more deepen down?"