Sensitive Baby

"Tell me honestly who did this?" everyone jumped at sudden steady voice but none of them dare to speak in a fear of losing there job. Yixing scan everyone's faces trying to find the cupid who tried to messed up with him.

"Answer my question or I will fire you all" He uttered without removing his eyes over them. "If you want to live your rest life in hell, free feel to-"

"Sir, you got a call".
He got cut in middle as chanyeol his secretary came.

"I will talk later Chanyeol, first let me finish this mess they created." He replied.

"Who did.

"I did it sir, I'm sorry" a staff member accepted.

"You're fired" without glancing the member of the group who was trembling in fear, Yixing walked out of meeting room.

"Who's call was that of chanyeol?"

"Jun-Junmyeon."

Yixing widen his eyes hearing the name of brunet.

"Shit chanyeol! Why didn't you told me this earlier? "

"I did sir, but you excused me." Chanyeol protest back.

"Shit-" Yixing cursed again before walked out from office leaving chanyeol to manage remaining schedules.

••••

"Jun?"

Panicked aroused When Yixing search half of the mansion but didn't saw Junmyeon .

He recollected Junmyeon loves to stay most of the time in garden but there was also no sign of him.

Yixing knew he's totally fucked up this time. He should have asked chanyeol the caller ID.

But now he made a mistake he needs to recover it as well. He has to find Junmyeon at any condition.

With a last hope Yixing went inside kitchen. If Junmyeon isn't here as well he has to send his men to find him then. He's not in verge to lose the brunet at all.

Yixing's heartbeat almost drop went he heard someone sobbing.

He quickly went where Junmyeon was sitting.

The pieces of glass scattered whereas Junmyeon was sitting on ground hugging his knees guarding his one hand over his bump.

"Baby."

Junmyeon look up hearing the familiar voice. Yixing could sense he must be crying for hour as his puffy eyes was evident proof.

He hugged Junmyeon from behind however brunet burst in cry on his broad chest.

How could he forgot Junmyeon is so sensitive and specially during pregnancy. He knew brunet will start crying even if it's for small thing. If Yixing is tired it will junmyeon who will cry for Yixing instead.

"I-i though you le-ft me" Junmyeon replied while sobbing in raven's embrace.

Yixing left numb catching his comment. He cannot imagine losing Junmyeon how could he even leave him?

"No,jun. Why would I leave you?"

"Then why you didn't reply to my any calls?" He saw latter looking at him still tears cascading on cheeks and lips shivering from crying.

Yixing clean the stain of tears using his thumb and replied"I was in urgent meeting, love. and my phone was with chanyeol, I'm sorry for making you worried."

Junmyeon shook his head. But kept in raven's embrace. "I thought you lef-t me. You don't-t love me anymor-e."

"No jun, how could you think I will leave you both. And my love, you never left a second to make me fall for you day by day. Don't think such ridiculous that I will leave you".

"You promise?" Junmyeon brought his pinky in front, Yixing chuckled at seen but linked his finger as he promised.

"Promise, now let's get back before I clean this mess". Yixing left a forehead kiss and he helped Junmyeon to stand.

That's how the remaining schedules got delayed for tomorrow because CEO zhang was more busy cuddling with his wife and unborn child.