Intoxicating

He wanted someone to tear him apart.

Tear his lingerie.

Tear his hole.

Make him moan like nothing of more pleasured than that.

Make him to beg for more.

Make him travel to 9clouds

Give him what he need.

He wanted something hard, long and big inside not this fake vibrator he's putting on, taking a fake pleasure.

Junmyeon really wanted someone beside him to take care of himself.

He tried to reach the remote of vibrator with shaking hand and again increase the speed, moaning loudly that his voice reached every part of the mansion he's living alone in.

"No-o not now-w"

Whispered Junmyeon when he clearly heard the door bell.

He wanted to reach his climax but isn't closer enough yet. And the way he's dressed now is nothing similar like a slutty sugar baby.

"Argh."

Junmyeon  irritatedly took his big coat, wrapped it around his shoulder, so on one could see what work he's busy with. Not forgetting the vibrator still stuck inside with the same speed making his legs shakey and bubbly.

"What you-"

"I came to get your sign." Junmyeon watched his bussiness rival showing the papers in hands.

Junmyeon thought it could be postman or someone and he would able to close the door soon as possible but not his rival with damn papers. He need to finish his incomplete work. But nothing is helping.

Yixing curiously watched junmyeon, who's busy in reading and signing papers. Yixing observed sweat trickling down from his forehead. He seems to be little reskless.

"Its not even cold, why are you even wearing that big winter coat?"

"None of your bussiness." Junmyeon tightly covered coat around his body.

But yixing immediately took the pen from his hand.

"Hey!"

"Take this by yourself." He lift his hand up.

"You!" Junmyeon without thinking stood up to take the pen away from zhang. Because He want to end this quickly.

He tired to reach the his level but his height wasn't helping. Getting irritated junmyeon glared at yixing but his eyes met the blank eyes of other's.

"Fuck-" he heard yixing whispering.

Junmyeon got confused why yixing looking at him like this graze until he realised.

His coat has fallen over his shoulders.

"Get Out" Said Junmyeon in monotonous tone.

He just gave his rival another chance to blackmail him again, he couldn't feel nothing but embarrassed over himself.

"I said get out."

"Who's that person that made you feel more pleasure and that's why you want me to leave?"

But soon Junmyeon could react he found himself pinned over the nearest wall. Yixing harshly grabbed his hands and lift them up pressing them on wall so he won't run.

Junmyeon watched yixing looking at him angrily and lustfully.

"Are you enjoying with him?" Yixing huskey voice travel to his eardrum.

It made junmyeon shiver when yixing's another hand grope his ass due to his hands above his head tightly grabbed by Yixing's lock his lingerie lifted up showing his half erect cock and butt a little, junmyeon blushed at situation.

"Ahmm-" Junmyeon moan when yixing's mouth perfectly started working on an art on his neck.

"Is that no? Cuz I think I'm affecting you more than hi-"
He opened his mouth welcoming a harsh and hungry kiss. He felt junmyeon fighting for dominance but he won't let him, he's waiting for this moment for so long, he won't leave it like that .

Soon yixing felt an urge to abuse those lips as well that half erect cock, he lose his grip what he wasn't expecting is to see Junmyeon encircling his arms around his neck and leading them towards guestroom. Yixing lift him up and junmyeon not a second later his legs wrap yixing's waist.

They still kept fighting in kiss and none of them wanted to show their own weakness. Because they already weakened.

Yixing pulled back and he loved the way he abused those lips, junmyeon on other hand knew everything is wrong but now he's exposed he wants pleasure and nothing more.

Yixing stared at the intoxicating sight of junmyeon. All he's wearing a lingerie that is now over his chest,  his lips were already abused, and he would love to abuse those pinkish nippes and recreate them with his new artistic skills.

Junmyeon is really intoxicating and full of sins, yixing knew,he couldn't deny and it made him look even more sinfull when junmyeon opened his legs welcoming the sight of his hole where a fucking vibrator is deepen down but not his dick.

"Fuc-k me-e" Junmyeon uttered.

"Fuck me, give me pleasure more than this vibrator gives, tear me apart, make me cry and moan your name, blow my mind, make my body numb, make me forget what day and night is, abuse me with your hard dick, do all you want but if I didn't enjoyed it, I'll kill you next day."

Yixing smirked. How junmyeon could kill him when he won't able to move from bed for weak.

Yixing gladly accepted the whole conditions, he did what was in the deal, because he's bussiness man and also the man of his words he never forgets what he said.
And he would love to make deals like this only from one person. 'Junmyeon '