How Dare You

"WHAT?" Screamed Junmyeon.

"Yes, you heard me correct, Zhang Junmyeon. I'm sleeping on bed, you can too, cuz we married now. But if you don't like it. Couch is always available."
Yixing replied pointing towards couch.

Junmyeon huffed in annoyance. There is no way he will sleep on couch but he's not gonna share bed with yixing with but there no other way either.

"Fine."

Yixing hide his smirk, and went restroom to change his wedding clothes into comfy once. Followed by brunet later.

Junmyeon got into bed angrily, turning off the lights throughout the room. He's all time cursing his luck.

"Don' t try and get handsy with me, Zhang." He instructed.

"Trust me, you' re the last person I want to get
handsy with."

They were practically on the edges of the bed, trying to keep as much space between them as possible.

"Touch me while I'm sleeping and I'll cut your dick off. " Junmyeon stated, from other side.

"You' re going to need a pretty strong knife."

"You' re disgusting.

"I'll take that as a compliment."

"Don't.

"Goodnight Zhang Junmyeon."

"Stop calling me by that name! Goodnight Zhang."

~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~••~~••~•~•

After a very uncomfortable night, he finally sigh in relief. No sign of Yixing when he woke up, great! Day will went awesome.

Junmyeon was admiring his face while brushing his teeth.

He keep focusing on certain place. Until he realised

"ZHANG FUCKING YIXING, HOW DARE YOU TO MARK ME?"