2.Starts with a dog , all equipment depends on fighting

Jin Dahe and the two brothers are neighborhood gangsters who spend their days idle and earn their living by collecting debts for others. I thought that I could easily eat Father Li's blacksmith shop, but I didn't expect to kill a ruthless character of unknown origin halfway.

A few debt collectors stared at the young man with apprehension in their eyes: "...don't think that you are so arrogant and dare to renege on your debts. Believe it or not, I will let no one dare to go to your shop again! " Focused and silent, but the threat is beyond words.

Jin Da hesitated for a moment, even if he is a rogue, he is also a principled rogue, this trip is for money, not murder, two bullying subordinates tugged at the hem of his clothes, wondering: "Boss Jin..."

"I know!" Jin Da glared at the two of them, suddenly became a little hard-nosed, turned his head and said harsh words to Shen Qingze, "Don't be complacent, I didn't bring anyone with me today, we'll come back next time! Let's go!"

The nearby village women watched a few people left, and looked at Shen Qingze with awe and surprise. Since the orcs attacked last month, all the young and strong in the village were conscripted to Abyss City, and almost none of them returned.

Shen Qingze picked up the contract that the other party had dropped on the ground, and tore it into two pieces without blinking: "Don't worry about the shop, I'm going to work in the city to earn money, tell me what you want to buy, don't borrow usury anymore It's gone."

Father Li grabbed his sleeve, looking anxious: "How can there be such a job that pays so much? In case those people come again... You'd better pack up your things as soon as possible and leave quickly, the one under my rice vat There are more than a dozen copper coins hidden in the cracks of the bricks, enough for you to make do with for a few days."

Shen Qingze said noncommittally: "Then what do you do?"

Father Li's sunken cheeks pulled a wry smile to both sides: "I'm alone. Let them do as they please."

Shen Qingze shook his head, looked down at the overused curly blade of the hatchet, and said indifferently: "This is useless, help me with a crossbow."

Li The old man stared at him in a daze, and sat tremblingly on the stone bench. He was speechless for a long while before he came back to his senses: "I know the bow, but what is the crossbow?"

Shen Qingze: "I'll draw it for you."

※※※

In order to let players from all over the world experience the thrill of advancing the process of history, the initial game background of [Dawn Century] is set relatively long and complex.

In the east of the mainland stands the mighty Great Xia Empire, in the west there are the Mansi Allies composed of several large and medium-sized kingdoms, and in the south near the sea is the Blue Sky Merchant Alliance jointly established by the Human Race, the Sea Race, and other monster races.

The major civilizations are very different and ancient, with different skin colors, species, and cultures.

Old also means backward.

In the blacksmith's shop, the flames in the brick furnace were burning vigorously, the temperature in the small room was rising like summer, and the sound of forging hammers rattling and rattling non-stop. The big white dog napped outside.

Shen Qingze used charcoal to draw a simple version of a single soldier crossbow on paper, which could shoot five arrows in succession. Although the lethality is not as good as the Godly Zhuge Crossbow known as the [cold weapon semi-automatic continuous crossbow], it is more convenient to carry and easy to make.