4.Steel making makes me happy

Shen Qingze squinted at the space under the bed, and said slowly: "You can sleep on the floor, it's spacious there."

Yan Zui narrowed his long and narrow eyes: "How dare you let Ben...let me sleep on the floor?!"

Shen Qingze closed her eyes again, turning a blind eye to his indignation: "This is my room, my bed."

--How dare you pick and choose?

Yan Zui tried his best to maintain his dignity in the end: "I'm a guest."

Shen Qingze: "ZZZZZZZ..."

Yan Zui was silent for a long time, and finally succumbed to fatigue. Wrapped in a cloak, he rolled onto the bed and lay down next to the young man.

Two big men squeezed into the narrow wooden bed, making it even more cramped and cramped, unable to lie flat, and unable to turn his back to strangers, so Yan Zui could only face the young man.

In the dark night, Yan Zui stared at the other side's face with inquiring eyes, and the sleeping young man breathed steadily and long, as if he was as fearless as he said.

The body was repeatedly tortured by the cursed pain and drowsiness, and finally fell asleep unknowingly exhausted...

※※※

The sky is bright.

Shen Qingze was awakened by the chirping of birds outside the house, and when he opened his eyes, he saw a man in a cloak sitting by the window, using a dagger to sharpen the long spear that was snapped off by the King Kong Bear's palm, the end of the spear was gone. The remaining half was whittled down into a wooden spear half the height of a man.

The big white dog squatted at the door, not willing to approach him, only staring at him warily.

"Are you awake?" Under the hood, Yan Zui raised his chin and glanced at him, coughing softly.

Shen Qingze glanced at the ordinary healing potion on the table, and wondered if it was an illusion, the curse lines on the man's face seemed to be a little lighter, it really deserves to be produced by the system.

He put on his coat, put on the leather boots brought by the big white dog, wiped his face, and took out the refined iron dagger from under the pillow.

Yan Zui's eyes fell on the dagger. It was pitch black, exquisite and unique in shape, with blood grooves on both sides, and the blade was extremely sharp. The hard fur of the King kong Bear could be cut through its throat as easily as cutting a block of tofu.

The man's eyes flickered slightly: "Is this dagger made by your iron shop?"

Shen Qingze paused, nodded casually, and the dagger was sheathed instantly, so fast that Yan Zui could hardly catch the trajectory.

The sun was hanging high outside the house. Father Li went to the shop early in the morning. There was still some rice bran paste warm in the stove. The young man filled half a bowl for each of them.

Yan Zui ate a spoonful, frowned and said, "Do you usually eat this kind of thing?" The bitter and rough rice bran had a strange smell as soon as it entered the mouth, and the salt was so weak that you couldn't taste it, even chewing it was a pain. Suffering, let alone swallowing.

"Otherwise? It's better than those children in the city begging on the street, at least you can survive."

Yan Zui looked down for a moment of silence, his fingers holding the spoon tightened, and he slowly ate up a bowl of rice bran paste.