23.Counter Attack

City East Market.

    Boss Mo of the gift and iron shop has been very anxious recently.

    He has not sold a single piece of ironware for three days in a row, not even a single customer from the ironware shop came to the shop for the price of a consultant, and even the clerk in the shop ran away. Factory helper.

    Since Mo Yun, the backer behind him, was stabbed to death on the sacrificial altar by Earl Yan En's gecko with a broken tail, Boss Mo's life has become more and more difficult.

    Especially the newly appointed officiant, who was actually the blacksmith youth who had clashed in front of the shop that day!

    Boss Mo was worried all day long, for fear that the new priest would suddenly think of someone like himself one day and feel revengeful, but soon, his worry was replaced by another matter.

    That damned ironworks opened a shop specializing in selling ironware in the east market of the city, which happened to be opposite to his house.

    That's all, but the ironware sold in the ironworks shop, especially the iron farming tools, are so cheap that they outrageously cheap! Every piece of iron farm implement looks exactly the same, and the quality is still good.

    Since the opening of the iron factory in the opposite door, their business has plummeted. Everyone rushed to the opposite door to buy, and many people even scolded themselves as profiteers behind their backs. Otherwise, why would the price gap be so large?

    The ironware that sells a few silver coins or even a dozen silver coins at home, but on the other side, only sells dozens of copper coins, which is less than one silver coin. Boss Mo is puzzled. No matter how he calculates, let alone making money, this is a price at a loss. ah!

    Even if the workers in the iron factory are all slaves who don't need to be paid, they still have to eat, right?

    Could it be... that the iron factory is doing charity?

    If this goes on like this, sooner or later, my shop will close down!

    Boss Mo stared viciously at the shop opposite where there was an endless stream of customers, and sold iron farm tools at a loss price to see how long the opposite side could last!

    ※※※

    Jin Da is also worried about the loss-making business of the iron factory.

    Being a follower by Shen Qingze's side for a long time, he has long since forgotten the original intention of hugging his thighs for a meal, and has already regarded himself as a die-hard member who presides over his lord's cause.

    Seeing that the wages and various expenses of the workers in the iron factory are being spent like water, the price of selling iron farm tools is almost the same as the cost price, or even slightly lower.

    "My lord, it's not an option to go on like this!" Jin Da found Shen Qingze, who was busy writing and drawing in the study, with a worried expression on his face, "Anyway, our reputation has already been established, why don't we raise the price, even 10% OK!"

    Shen Qingze is trying to sort out the raw materials and process of firing ceramics. The system store does not have this technology for the time being, and he is not an engineering student. He can only rely on some rough memories and common sense from his previous life to make a rough recall.

    Most of Yuanliu City uses pottery, and there are many craftsmen who specialize in making pottery in the city. According to the craftsmen, only the Great Xia Empire in the East has the more moist and exquisite porcelain.