12.Kunpeng Feather

The speed at which Shen Qingze parachuted into the altar was unexpected, everyone was shocked and couldn't react for a while.

    No one would have imagined that someone would dare to take such a big risk, and in such an incredible way, rush forward...to hold Abyss City Lord  hostage? !

    When the city lord was wearing a black gold cloak and riding on horseback, his back looked generous and majestic, like Yuan Ting and Yue Zhi.

    At first, Shen Qingze thought he would be a strong and burly man, until he hugged him close to the waist and into his arms, he found that the waist and hips of the other person were unexpectedly narrow and thin, and one arm was enough to lock him firmly.

   Abyss City Lord  sensed the strong wind whistling behind him, and it was too late to turn around. He was caught off guard by Shen Qingze's waist and knocked off his horse!

    Shen Qingze's dive down the rope was not over, and the man in his arms rotated on the altar for a circle before he let go of his inertia.

    Yan Zui's face darkened slightly, and while turning his head, he swung his spear backhand, about to poke a hole in the assassin who dared to offend him -

    under the bright firelight of the altar, Shen Qingze met a pair of sharp and narrow eyes, like knives , It made his heart skip a beat, and he felt a little familiar in a trance, as if he had seen it somewhere before.

    But in the next second, seeing the true face of Abyss City Lord , Shen Qingze immediately denied this conjecture.

    The other party seems to be the only one loved by creation, with a very prosperous appearance, long black hair flying behind him, clear and deep outline, high nose bridge, handsome eyebrows and eyes, all of which are carefully sculpted and just right.

    When staring at him, the bright stars and the moon seemed to regain the night sky, illuminating everyone's sight, and even the bottomless darkness of Eternal night made him three points.

    Even if she is used to seeing handsome men and women who are so beautiful that they are not like ordinary people in holographic online games, it is hard for Shen Qingze not to be amazed by them.

    Such a man, once seen, is absolutely impossible to forget.

    The moment the two people's eyes met, the look of surprise disappeared in Yan Zui's flickering eyes, and the world-defying spear swung by his right hand abruptly closed in mid-air.

    While flipping his wrist, the point of the gun pointed downward, and he only used the wooden pole at the other end of the spear to hit Shen Qingze's arm that was holding him, and he hid the world-defying gun behind his back.

    To Shen Qingze's defensive power, this blow was as painless as being scratched by a cat. The arm that was restraining Abyss City Lord  remained motionless, and he even freed the other one to hold the opponent's neck with a dagger .

    Shen Qingze said coldly in the tone of a kidnapper: "Don't move, my lord, your life is in my hands now."

    Yan Zui narrowed his eyes slowly, with a faint smile on his lips: "Could it be that you are with Mo Yun and the others? One of them?"

    Shen Qingze was a little puzzled: "What is Mo Yun?"

    From the time the city lord was cursed and died, to the sudden appearance on horseback, the development of the situation took a turn for the worse, and another unknown assassin appeared, descending from the sky, Capture the city lord!