32.Pledge of alliegence.

"Heh." Yan Zui let out a breath, and was about to clasp the hand of the other party's throat. Instead, he gently stroked Shen Qingze's neck, slowly touched his cheek, rubbed the pad of his thumb against his cheek, and dropped some powder Come.

    Yan Zui turned his head slightly, provocatively with the corners of his eyes full of coldness: "What does it matter to you whether I am sensual or not?"

    Lance's eyes darkened, and he was about to strike with the dagger in his hand, but the short blade seemed to have taken root. Unable to move at all, Lance was stunned for a moment, looking over Yan Zui's shoulder, it was Shen Qingze who clamped the tip of the dagger with two fingers.

    "Put it down." Shen Qingze's order was low and short, quite impatient.

    Lance moved his lips, although he was puzzled, he reluctantly obeyed his orders.

    Yan Zui raised the corners of his mouth, showing a triumphant smile, but Shen Qingze followed closely: "And your hands." Yan Zui snorted a dissatisfied nasal sound from his nose, put the hood back on, and The two of Shen Qingze stuck to the wall to hide, and then asked softly: "Why are you here? Why are you wearing women's clothes for business?"

    Shen Qingze stared at him from the corner of his eye: "I still have to ask you , Didn’t you say to investigate the smuggling in the mine?”

    He rolled his eyes slightly, as if thinking of something, before waiting for Yan Zui’s answer, he asked again: “Could it be that the batch of ore embezzled by the Earl and the others was sold to Lott? This smelting workshop?"

    Yan Zui nodded in detail: "You are not stupid."

    "You came alone?"

    Yan Zui said in a low voice: "The supporters are outside, we don't have many people here , I have no choice but to go in and find out by myself."

    Shen Qingze: "What to find out?"

    "An account book, a list, based on these two things, you can follow the clues and uproot this line." Yan Zuimo Going to his ear, he said in a voice that only the two of them could hear, "I guess, it should be in the hands of Fu Tan, the manager."

    Shen Qingze nodded lightly to express his understanding.

    Yan Zui stared at his straight chest with a half-smile: "What about you? Dressed like this... huh?" The  veins on Shen Qingze's forehead twitched:

    "Now is not the time to talk about these things, I'm going to save you.A slave, let’s split up, you go to Fortan to steal what you want, I’ll save people, I’ll try to make some noise to cover you, when I’m retreating, I need your people to respond.” Time is racing against time,

    Yan Zuixin knew that now was not the time to chat, and after exchanging information with the other party, he warned: "You wait here first."

    Yan Zui pulled up the cloak, turned over deftly, climbed up the low wall like a gecko, and landed on the other side .

    Shen Qingze listened intently for a moment, when suddenly there was a commotion on the other side of the wall.

    "It's on fire! Come and put out the fire!"

    "There seems to be a figure somewhere! Someone set the fire!"

    Taking advantage of the commotion in the crowd, Shen Qingze immediately brought Lance into the crowd pretending to be two ordinary maids.