37.Get rich.

Tia's blue eyes stared at him for a long time, and she waved her hand slightly. The guard who was about to drag the groom away immediately let go, and only dragged the alchemist out.

    The latter kept yelling and cursing, and as he walked away, he could only faintly hear pleading and crying.

    Hei Ying stopped the attendant who was about to take the teacup, and personally took the cup filled with medicine from Shen Qingze's hand.

    In the dog cage, the black dog was still half-dead lying on the spot, its limbs no longer twitched, and it was only sticking out its tongue and panting.

    The black eagle grabbed the back of the black dog's neck and poured the medicine into it bit by bit, until there was no drop left, and then let it go.

    The black dog whined, and immediately retreated into the corner of the dog cage when it was free, keeping as far away from this dangerous guy as possible.

    Everyone here is still nervously staring at the movement of the black dog, only Shen Qingze's retina reflects the special image of [Investigation]:

    [It's always been an ordinary black dog, nothing special. The state returned to normal, blood volume 1, 1...]

    Shen Qingze looked away from the black dog, and sat back in the seat, the corners of his mouth stretched slightly, and even had the leisure to ask the attendant for a new set of teacups, to make himself drunk Made a cup of fragrant black tea respectively.

    Tia secretly watched his every move, as if infected by his determination, and gradually calmed down from the anger of suddenly learning about chronic poisoning.

    "The dog has gotten up! It's alive and kicking!" Jin Da's startled voice broke the silence in the reception room.

    Hei Ying's stern face rarely showed a look of relaxation.

    He ordered someone to take the black dog down, take good care of it, and pay attention to its movements at all times. If nothing happens in the next period of time, he can be completely relieved.

    Tia lowered her head and sniffed the colorless and odorless healing potion, raised her eyes and looked at Shen Qingze: "You have done me two big favors, I should reward you with something, what do you want?"

    Yan Zui leaned on the chair with his knees crossed, casually playing with the whip. As the city lord and the chief priest, he was "rewarded" by another boy who wasn't even the city lord... Heh!     He raised his eyebrows, leaned over to pick up the tea that Shen Qingze made for him, drank it all in one gulp, as if he didn't taste the taste, and drank up Shen Qingze's cup as well.  

   Shen Qingze silently withdrew his grasping five fingers, met Shangdia's probing gaze, and slowly said: "Actually, I didn't do you any 'favor', the transaction of weapons is a business, I am a businessman, and you are a bulk buyer "     As for this medicine, I just don't want any accidents to happen to my future partners. We are just here for business, and we don't need your 'reward'." Tia stared at him for a moment, slowly shaking her head     , He chuckled softly: "The most difficult thing to repay is a favor that doesn't ask for anything in return. You are the shrewdest businessman I've ever seen." "     Don't dare." 

    Shen Qingze squeezed the empty teacup that Yan Zui stuffed into his hand , observing the colored glaze on the white porcelain surface, thinking slowly, do you know how precious that last bottle of healing potion is? Want to dismiss him with a little "reward"?