07

since beomgyu is in a coma let's take a little flashback and look into beomgyu's pov 👀

beomgyu's pov—

i sighed as got off the bus and walked towards my university. i want to lie down on my bed and sleep right now but i have so many deadlines to catch up fml.

then i noticed this girl in front of me dropped her id. i picked it up one second, the other second she was gone.

how fast is she wtf?

the id is obviously from my university. she must be around there then since she can't enter without it.

ah, there she is. sitting at the sidewalk, rummaging her bag. she must be in a hurry isn't she.

"can't a miracle happen like an angel suddenly come to me and bring my student id or something?"

i cant help but let out a chuckle when i heard that. is she talking to herself outloud??

that's kinda.. embarrassing if it were me but different people have different embarrassment levels so-

anyway, here goes nothing.

"then i would be that angel i guess.. here's your student id. you dropped it on the way here."

"HOLY SPIRIT OF THE BEAUTY MAN IN FRONT ME ISSO FINE LORDDD."

...

that was.. flattering but bruh is she still talking to herself? does she know that i can actually hear her? maybe i should just stay silent right?

"should i..

marry him?"

should i..

be concerned??

ffs i can still hear this girl. this would be so embarrassing to her but you know what?

my lips are sealed.

plus.. this is just an initial reaction anyway. people change their views of eachother when they get closer you know? i shouldn't think too deep.

"uhm.. here's your id. i go to this university too.. "

"UHM THEN WHY DIDN'T I EVER NOTICE SUCH MASTERPIECE WHUT?"

is she really going to keep this up or.. but she does seem kind of fun. she would probably make a really good friend.

"oh really.. uhm see you there then."

damn.. look at her.. trying to pull herself together as if she didn't rambled out loud just now.. but she seems really funny. i should be friends with her.

"yeah i hope i see you again soon." should i ask for her number? i probably should.

"wait.. can i get your number. i'm beomgyu btw."

okay nice.. i have a new friend now.

--