03

your pov—

ngl i was feeling down today but beomgyu noticed it right away even when i tried to hide it.

makes me wuv him more ughhh

now he's in front of me, picking some pastries. he said his friend soobin recommended this bakery.

i don't know how he knew that i love pastries to the bone but i will take this as a sign that we'll get married.

he literally wants me so badd

"is this good? is there anything else that you want?"

HIS VOICE!!!!!+$$(#?

HIS MF SMEXY VOICE I CAN NEVER GET USED TO THIS

"no, that's good. thanks beomgyu."

"hey, no problem. i hate seeing my friends sad so i hope this cheers you up. if you want to talk about it, i can listen too."

'FRIEND'

heart is hurt BUT at least i am something in his life.

"okay.." i said as i started to fiddle with my keychain. should i confess to him one day? or should i just stay like this?

my heart is heavy at the thought that i can lose him from my life but i can't keep screaming in my mind all the time everytime he does human things attractively.

"let's take a stroll in the park and eat the pastries there. soobin brought me there once. does that sound okay?" my eyes lit up when he said that.

IT'S A DATE IDC IDC IDFC IT'S A DATE IN MY DICTIONARY.

IT'S MY FIRST WIN OMG

i just nodded and he grabbed my wrist as we walked out of the bakery.

HSHDJSNSHAJSK HE GRABBED MY WRIST??$?$+#(

MY MIND IS COMPLETELY BLANK RIGHT NOW I'M JUST FOLLOWING ANYWHERE HE DRAGS ME TO.

"we're here. let's sit over there!" he said as he pointed towards a bench near by and let go of my wrist. and i just followed his lead to the bench and we sat there.

we sat there together eating pastries, and we talked about stuff and i can't help but sink into his eyes.

his eyes were so alluring like it's pulling me into delusionalism. even though i am already there.

BUT IT'S LIKE SUPER HYPNOTYZING TOO

and his voice talking to me, comforting me.. i want to listen to that forever.

"oh well you look at that it's getting dark before we knew it. we've been talking for 4 hours without noticing."

4 HOURS?? I SPENT 4 HOURS TALKING TO HIM?? damn, this is gonna be in the history books.

"wow, i didn't even notice."

"time passes by fast when you're enjoying the moment. looks like you enjoyed today. time flew fast for me too today.." he said with a grin on his face.

someone stop me i might commit a crime by squishing this man's face

HE'S SO CUTEE!!!

"uhm, anyways i hope you feel all better now. don't hesitate to tell me anything."

AWW HE'S SOO ($($)#?#+(# marry me please

“you too. i'll be here for you just how you're here for me.."

--