05

your pov—

it's been almost 3 months and there wasn't a moment when my heart didn't feel heavy and so heartbroken. it was my fault for putting baseless hopes for myself.

but i wonder, what would it feel like if the girl he liked was me?

guess i will never get an answer to that lol

these days are also feeling empty to me because i usually spend my day with beomgyu. i go everywhere with him. i always eat with him. now he spends time with his girlfriend.

i understand that of course. she is his girlfriend after all.. but suddenly disappearing in my life for good as if i was never her feels so painful. he never even sent a text like how are you or shit.

siri please play ghosting by txt

i have no intentions of taking him away or something but at least let me still have the bit of friendship that i have longed to have. just a hi how are you would be just fine yk?

now my days feel so empty. i don't know how to spend them anymore.

and i blame you, choi beomgyu.

well, speak of the devil. there he is. walking down the stairs, holding his now girlfriend's hand. both smiling so widely.

it hurts.

it hurts so bad.

i hate it so much.

the pain pierces through my heart.

i hate you choi beomgyu.

FUCK WHY IS HE HEADING HERE??? I WANT TO CURSE HIM IN MY HEAD WTF GO AWAY DON'T DISTRACT ME YOU FINE MF!

he waved goodbye to his girlfriend and is literally headed towards me. should i run??? that'll make me look so pathetic.

i should just stay still. it's better and comes with less embarrassment.

"hi.. i haven't seen you in so long."

i rolled my eyes and scoffed at his words. he could've texted me if he wanted to see me. he could just go to the lecture halls area cuz he already fucking knows my schedules for the whole semester.

"of course you haven't. you're too busy going on dates now." at least i got that out of my mouth.

"hey, that's not true. it's almost 3 months since you texted me or even meet up with each other. i miss my friend."

what is he on tf. now it's MY fault?????

"beomgyu. you're the one with a girlfriend now of course i need to back off because it's like a basic manner as a female friend of yours. you are the one in the relationship so you are the one that can message me and shit because you know how your girlfriend acts. you know what you can and can't do. that's why you should be the one to know if it's alright for me to even stay as your friend. why are you putting the blame on me. this past month have been torturing me like crazy because you didn't even bother to contact me. i thought i lost you. me falling in love with you was already a huge mistake and losing you as a friend too? that's too much for me. i hate you. i hate you so much.." damn i really said all that and now i am mf crying in front of him. i am embarr-

wait-

DID I JUST TELL HIM I FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM OR SOME SHIT????

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK MY LIFEE

"you.. fell in love with me?" STOP LOOKING AT ME WITH THOSE PUPPY EYES CHOI BEOMGYU I HATE YOU!

since i can't help it anymore i just ran out of there AND WHY IS HE CHASING ME??? GO BACK TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND YOU MF

"wait! please st-"

PIN!!!!!!

i just heard a loud thud behind me. i slowly turned my head just to see beomgyu laying on the road in a pool of blood.

all of my senses were dead at that moment. my feet running towards him and my eyes were full of tears. my mouth was screaming his name as i held him in my arms.

this is all my fault.

--