04

your pov—

beomgyu looked a little down this morning so i asked him if he wanted to tell me anything.

AND HE DID!

TELLING ME STUFF = TRUSTING ME

HE TRUSTS MEEEEEEE

i am one step closer to hearing wedding bells i'm telling y'all.

so now i am picking his favourite gummies in the convenience store before i head to the park. it has become a routine for us to go there together. how can i not fall deeper for him.

and it's almost 8 months since we met. i can't believe our friendship even lasted this long. and this is making me harder to confess my feelings for him.

8 months of friendship is actually one of the longest friendship of mine that lasted since i entered university lol.

that just makes me treasure him even more.

now i finished paying for his gummies, some other snacks and two cans of beer and to the park we gooo!

looks like he is still not here..

hm nvm i'll just munch my snac-

oh he's here!

HE LOOKS SO GOOD AND HE'S ONLY WEARING SOME GRAY SWEATSHIRT AND SWEATPANTS I'M GONNA PASS OUT

"beomgyu! are you feeling better now?" i asked him as he sat down beside me and i offered him his favorite gummies.

"aww thanks for these. let's drink a little first. i think i'll feel much better then."

i scoffed. sure beomgyu whatever you say.

"cheers!"

"cheers!"

we clinked our cans and chugged some beer.

"that felt so good. okay, now i'll tell you why i was feeling kinda down this morning."

i stared into his eyes as he started talking.

HOWEVER I DEFINITELY DO NOT RECOMMEND DOING THAT BECAUSE I CANNOT HEAR A THING BEOMGYU IS SAYING TO ME I'M SORRY BEOMGYU

"i love you" those three words slapped me into reality.

WHAT??

h-he felt.. the same?

"i- i love you too beomgyu. i love you so much you have no idea how much i love you."

we're getting married y'all. bye you guys aren't invited cuz you are literally reading my thoughts. that's creepy behavior. i don't want creeps at my wedding.

"really? you think she would say that?"

huh? whut? who is the she in the conversation? why isn't it 'you' as in me????

"uhh yeah.. of course.." i noticed my voice toning down and mixed with confusion and disappointment. I AM SO OBVIOUS I HOPE HE DIDN'T NOTICE THAT.

"are you sure saera would say that? what if she rejects me when i tell her 'i love you'. are there any alternative replies you could think of?"

"replies?"

"yeah. i asked you for replies that i could get when i confess to saera."

oh.

--