08

beomgyu's pov—

wow.. this girl is really something. she always makes me laugh when my life seems like it's collapsing. i never regretted asking for her number.

i'm also grateful that she opened up to me quickly so there wasn't an awkward moment between the both of us.

"hey beomgyu!" my room was suddenly barged by this mf named soobin.

"yeah what is it hyung?"

"you're going to the library later right. i want to tag along." damn bro not even 'can i tag along?' just straight up telling me he wants to tag along. i can't even object what he wants. ugh 3 months older privilege.

"yeah sure. but my friend is coming too so don't blame me of you get awkward and stuff."

"hey, what do take me for. i can say hi to people too you know. is it the girl you've been telling me about these past few weeks?"

is soobin secretly a psychic or something? how tf did he know?

"i knew it because that's the only friend you have other than me you lonely mf. come on and get ready i wanna go there early." soobin said and left my room while i nodded at his words

WAIT-

HOW TF DID HE KNOW I WAS THINKING ABOUT THAT????? I DIDN'T EVEN SAY THAT OUT LOUD MF HE IS A PSYCHIC!!!

MY THOUGHTS AREN'T SAFE ANYMORE

anyway.. what should i wear? i got up and went to search my closet.

"JUST PUT ON YOUR PLAID SHIRT OR WHATEVER YOU HAVE NO ONE TO IMPRESS ANYWAY!!" soobin shouted from the living room. i don't know what to feel right now i actually almost danced because i'm a mess mess mess mess mess mess mess but then i realized-

"WHAT THE FUCK SOOBIN HYUNG??"

ʚ♡ɞ

beomgyu's pov—

i was starting to get bored because my brain couldn't take in anymore maths and soobin is focused on his work.

i started to observe my surroundings and back to my book. this is so lame ughh..

"beomgyu.." i heard a whisper of my name and lifted my head. then i saw her walking towards me with a wide smile. she looks cute in that dress but isn't it like freezing outside.

i hope she's okay. maybe she has a skin of steel like my friend huening kai. he never reacts to hot or cold stuff.

oh, i just realized she seems shocked with soobin's presence.

"hey, sorry i didn't tell you in advance but i brought my friend here." I FEEL SO BAD RN WHAT IF THEY DON'T GET ALONG OR SOMETHING?? IT'LL BE MY FAULT. I SHOULD'VE SAT AWAY FROM SOOBIN.

"yeah no biggie.. hi." awww she's handing her hand out to soobin. THANK GOODNESS.

wait-

is it just me or does she look like she's interested in soobin? i am pretty sure she thinks soobin is cute or something.

OOHHHHHH SHOULD I SET THEM UP AND STUFF! Soobin has been single for too long anyways.

suddenly soobin pinched my thigh. what was that for??? is he really psychic?? i thought we were joking?

"hi i'm soobin. beomgyu told me a lot about you. uh.. your outfit is cute."

OH LORD SOOBIN WHY TF IS HE LIKE THIS?? HE'S THE ONE SPREADING AWKWARDNESS IN THE AIR. what did i even expect from this man?

oohhh soobin does seem interested in her too like why is he saying her outfit is cute?? OBVIOUSLY TO START A CONVERSATION BUT (unfortunately) IT IS A CONVERSATION FROM SOOBIN SO

OH BUT I SEE HER FACE GETTING KINDA RED. DO YOU GUYS THINK I SHOULD BE A MATCHMAKER FOR THESE TWO?

"oh.. uhm thank you? i hope we'll get along then. nice to meet you soobin."

SEE THAT?? THAT WAS THE SIGN! I AM GONNA BE THEIR MATCHMAKER!

--