end.

your pov—

"who are you..?"

those three words.. hurt so much. it hurts so much i didn't even imagine these three words could tear me apart. did he lose his memories?

"wha-"

"you know soobin? that's my friend's name. why am i here?"

so he remembers soobin. but not me. well i did came later in his life compared to soobin.

tears started to flow more but i played it off.

"yeah, im soobin's friend. i came to put the flowers he sent you. oh the doctor's are here i'll get going then."

i ran out of there and accidentally bumped into someone. i can't even think straight right now.

"sorr-"

"hey why are you crying? isn't beomgyu awake? why are you running out from there?" it's soobin. thank goodness it's soobin.

"he.. doesn't remember me.."

soobin immediately wrapped me around his arms and patted my back while i was bawling my eyes out.

"hey, we can make him remember then. why are you running away?" soobin said when i started to calm down.

"because i did that to him. it's my fault he's having amnesia. i think it's better if i just erase myself from his life. he won't even know i exist and we wouldn't have to be in so much pain again."

"did you really think that is a good idea?" i can hear soobin's voice rise. he is probably mad at my words but i cant help but think that i could hurt him again and i don't want to go through this all over again.

what if he falls in love with someone else again while i am just his friend?

i don't think i can handle that.

"it's what i want. can you please respect my choice. i told him i was your friend. he remembers you. i'll get going."

"wait!"

i ignored soobin's calls and just ran off. i hope i would never have to see beomgyu again.

ʚ♡ɞ

i rummage through my bag again and my id is no where to be seen. did i drop it again? this is sick. it's giving deja vu.

luckily i just got a part time job and have money to pay the fine. i'll probably make a new id. the old one is ugly anyways.

"hey, excuse me. you dropped your id."

that voice..

that soothing, calm, deep, sexy voice. it's been months but how could i recognize his voice so well.

i turned around and i see beomgyu. standing in front of me.

with my id.

this is a fucking deja vu i never asked for. i tried hard to keep my tears to myself. i just grabbed my id and thanked him before immediately leaving.

"w-wait! can i.. get your number?"

bruh this guy had amnesia and decided to reenact his whole life or what. that was what he did last time too.

i actually stood there and stared at that gorgeous face for a while. thankfully i snapped out of it.

"no."

i won't let the same thing happen again. i guess this is what people say about strangers with memories.

but the difference is it's only me with the memories of us.

-the end-

well that's all i have for this short story. feel free to ask any questions if you have any.

thanks for reading ❣️