11

beomgyu's pov—

well i did it.

i confessed my feelings to saera but she said she isn't sure if she feels the same. she said she likes me too but don't know if it's to the point that we should date so i asked her for a chance to spend more time with me and make sure of her feelings.

was it a good choice tho?

i mean, if she liked me too it would be great but if she really doesn't want me then i feel like im forcing her to be with me.

well it has been done anyways and she agreed to spend time with me until she was sure of her feelings.

if i treat her good then we'll eventually become a couple right? i mean even the whole uni has seen us together most of the time anyways and if we end up not dating then my life would probably be a gossip material. i guess i gotta prepare my mental for that as well.

im pathetic i know.

i just sent saera to her lectures and i spotted a familiar figure. somehow it felt so long since i saw her and spent time with her. she's walking with soobin right now. they probably met each other on the way.

i look at the time and hurried to my lectures.

but i couldn't help but feel a sense of longing towards her and i missed her so much. i checked our chats and it has actually been a month since we texted.

but i have a heart to win over.

and guess what that thought did? it led to 3 months of no communication with her. i really miss hanging out with her but im trying my best to win saera's heart.

but just then i saw her. i saw her while i was walking down the stairs with saera. i really shouldn't let our friendship drift further apart. besides, saera has classes to go to after this. it wouldn't hurt for me to have a chat with my old friend.

i'd really hate if we became strangers with memories or something.

with that thought, i courageously walked towards her. i hope she's not mad at me but she didn't text me either so.

"hi.. i haven't seen you in so long." i said as i approached her. i see her rolling her eyes. she must be pissed off because of me. but im not completely at fault.

right?

"of course you haven't. you're too busy going on dates now." well, that is my fault. but can you blame me? i got a heart to win over. but she didn't text me either i can't be the only one at fault.

"hey, that's not true. it's almost 3 months since you texted me or even meet up with each other. i miss my friend."

i don't know why but she seems angrier than before.

"beomgyu. you're the one with a girlfriend now of course i need to back off because it's like a basic manner as a female friend of yours. you are the one in the relationship so you are the one that can message me and shit because you know how your girlfriend acts. you know what you can and can't do. that's why you should be the one to know if it's alright for me to even stay as your friend. why are you putting the blame on me. this past month have been torturing me like crazy because you didn't even bother to contact me. i thought i lost you. me falling in love with you was already a huge mistake and losing you as a friend too? that's too much for me. i hate you. i hate you so much.."

i've never thought of it that way before but did she say she..

fell in love with me?

"you.. fell in love with me?" i dont know if i heard it right. but if it's true then, all this time i have constantly hurt her.

i even told her i have a crush on someone else. that must've hurt so bad.

wait why did she run away? i didn't waste my time and started chasing after her.

"wait! please st-"

PIN!!!!!!

that was all i heard before i felt myself laying on the ground. my ears were buzzing. i cant see or hear anyone or anything at all. then suddenly my vision turns black.

--