New People

Your names Nalani Hara. You didn't have any family but you were pretty famous in your town because of your parents, I guess they were famous pirate in the past times and you had something special passed down from your parents. This also takes place after timeskip and you just turned 19.

You wear a tight black mini skirt but it's comfortable enough to fight in, you learned martial arts and had fast reflexes so you could fight well. You also had a nice green top and a diamond belly piercing that showed. You wore some regular short black heels.

 You wore some regular short black heels

You then had long black hair, that went down to your knees and you wore a black clip in the front to keep the hair out of your face

You then had long black hair, that went down to your knees and you wore a black clip in the front to keep the hair out of your face. And you were about 5'4.
Your special power was your right eye, your eye will switch full black and you can see a few seconds in the future a nd control the wind( very slightly ). Since you turned 19 you have learned to control it very well and use it in combat.
This is right before Dressrosa so I figure you catch up :)

Now that's a lot of explaining, let's get into it! I hope you enjoy :)

You were running from some store owners.
You laughed out loud as they couldn't catch you.

You waved the wallet around and snickered. You stole it from the old man because he was being really annoying.

"You're the one who called me a brat old man!" You ran into in alley way and bumped into someone.

They pulled you in and you squished against eachother panting.

You were about yell at the person but they shushed you and looked around to make sure you two were safe. (Look at the story cover)

"Come on!" You struggle and then look up at the person and your jaw drops.
He was fine.

It was a very cute, about 5'8, raven haired boy. He had a beautiful cheeky smile that made your stomach fill with butterflies.

You scratched the back of his head and gave you smile before apologizing.

You just stared at him in awe.