Apology Accepted

He follows after you and eventually catches you.

You stick your finger in the middle of his chest and said, "You owe me a whole store now."

You look up and he stared down with a grin.

"Apology accepted?" He asked tilting his head.

"Accepted."

You say pulling his cheek and he just stares at you.

You stick out your tongue and pull your left under-eye down before slurring, "Iddiot..(I don't wanna sound cringey and put baka or sum bs)"

You duck and slip out of his grasp before skipping over and plopping on one of the sunbathing chairs. He sat in front of you crossing his feet like a child, looking at you curiosly.

You sit up and squish his cheeks together and say, "You're so adorable, you know that Luffy?"

You say as he makes a poker face and looks away in embarrassment as his cheeks turn pink.

You giggle and think to yourself.

Very adorable indeed.

You shook out of your thoughts as you heard Usopp's voice calling for you.

"On my way!"

You smile at Luffy before heading on over and watching Usopp.

"Well when I try to hit say the middle of that cloud, somehow by dart goes parallel to the water and doesn't lift at all!.."

He sighs as you nod and walk over.

You stood to his side before saying, "Step to your right half-step and tilt your left hand which is holding the slingshot, at 45 degrees."

You tilt his hand a tiny bit as he fixes his stand and angles his chin upwards.

You watch carefully as his fingers pull back on the elastic and the sharp green darts go flying piercing through the gentle cloud.

Poor cloud :(

You clapped once as he giggled and gave you a thumbs up before practicing more.

You watched from afar sitting on the sunbathing chairs in the shade while flipping through your book of fantasy.

As your fingertips gently glided across the pages so evenly each time as you eyes sprinted among the words, you felt the heat around the lower half of your body that wasn't below the umbrella.

It was blazing hot and in a matter of time you stood up to go change.

You set your book on the chair and slipped in the bathroom to fix your hair before wearing this bathing suit.

Your breasts were showing a lot but you didn't mind and you thing waist was snatched along with the stoned belly piercing

Your thighs were nicely curved around the stringed bottom and complimented you ass so you tied your hair up in a messy bun and kept the red clip in the front.