Banquet

You wake up to trumpets.
All thoughts flood back into your mind as you sit at your vanity staring at yourself in the mirror.

Baby 5 walks in your room with her air plane buddy.

(If your read/watched the Dressrosa Arc you know what I'm talking about)

"Come on sister!" She brushed your hair as you sit still.

You look down at your hands and realize you can't move them.

You have silver bangle with gems on them that are connected to eachother tightly. Like hand cuffs.
Baby 5 leaves to go meet with the others as you just sit there in sorrow with no emotion coming to your face.

A little mouse scurries over on your desk and you give it a little pat. It sits there looking worried and tilts it's head.

"I'm sorry little guy, this is all I have." You hand him a small cracker that was left by your bedside.

He squeaks as he eats it on your table and you feel a faint smile creep up on your lips.

"Well I'm trapped in here for the sake of my friends.. I just don't want them to get hurt and it was my part of the deal so here I am..." you look at your cuffed hands and back at the mouse whom acknowledges your problem.

He nods and squeaks something you don't understand but just laugh.

Right then, you hear some shouts of your name being called. You roll your eyes and give the mouse a pat on the head before getting up.

You storm off to meet with Doflimingo.

"What the hell are these?"

You try to break the bangles with your super strength but they don't budge.

"Those are the strongest cuffs in the world. I know you'll see your friends today so I don't want you to get any ideas."

He gives a evil grin before you sit down on your thrown next to his.

They will let citizens in about 5 minutes.

"You will get your photo taken now with Lord Sama so we can put them up across the island for the invitation."

You cringe at the squeaky voice and cross you arms.

You look away from the camera and set your left leg on top the other.

Your black hair flows beside you as you ignore the camera.
Click!
You huff as more trumpets get blown.

"Open the gates."
Doflimingo says out loud as the huge gate open and small puppet beings file in and cheer.

Luffy's POV-

We were on our way to the banquet and we had arms on us in case of a fight.

I was fuming.

We walk from the entrance as the island cages in. There were light beams trapping you from leaving the island.

We were walking as Robin gasped.

We all ran over and there was a huge projection.

"Banquet at 9 am, Nalani Hara admitted into the Donquixote Family."

It had a picture of her looking away for the camera and she was sitting on a thrown with hand cuffs on.

"I knew she was in trouble.." I hear Nami mumble as I rush away into the crowd leading inside the building.

The crew calls me as I ignore and run in.

- End Luffy's POV

You sit on the thrown pissed.

You look through the crowd as little puppets pile in. You see some really tiny people, kind of like elf's, or fairies?

You sit with your hands in your lap and stick up your middle finger to Dofimingo and he laughs.

Your right leg was over the other as you sat there with the coldest look ever.

You kept your chin up and looked at everyone pile in. Nothing was gonna break you now.

You here some loud shouts as the banquet is going to start.

Many people pile in as you are turned to Doflimingo.

The other members of the family file in a strait line behind you two as they speak.

"Today from now on, Nalani Hara, Head Chief of the Donquixote Family!" You hear cheers as Doflimingo controls your hand to lift up.

He gently caresses you hand as you look away in disgust and lifts the ring. It was a silver gemmed ring to match your bangles.

You looked away at the door of the castle as he slid the ring on your finger and everyone cheered loud.

He held your left hand in his as no emotion came to your face.

You looked over at the door with a stern face.

Your world dropped.

You saw Luffy stand at the edge of the door with a soft look on his face.

It hurt so bad.

You looked away as Doflimingo pulled you up to stand next to him.

You covered your face as you stood next to him and he raised your left hand.

The ring shone in the bright light through the windows as the scarf on your body blew in the wind, you didn't look up.

Tears welled in your eyes as you saw Luffy's face. He didn't say anything.

At the edge of the huge castle doors, the crew started barging in.

Nami's jaw dropped as Sanji and the others were sobbing.

The right hand man of Doflimingo asked, "May I have everyone's attention?"

The puppets stopped cluttering against eachother and everyone went silent.

"Nalani Hara, Do you know those people by the gate?"

It was dead silent as a tear ran down your cheek.

You replied calmly with no emotion.

"No I do not, please take them away."

You looked at Luffy's shattered face and the crew started yelling in confusion as they were blocked out of the castle.

You were lead out the hall back to your room where you lay for the rest of the day.

Meals were brought into your room as you wept and stayed quiet until nightfall.

You realized you saw everyone except Chopper... wonder where he could be...

You tossed around in your bed as you heard squeaks.

The mouse crawled on your bed and sat there as you jumped up and sat in your bed.

Something sprinted from your window and climbed on your bed afterwards.

You shuttered in fear as you flicked the lights on.

"CHOPPER?" You whisper yelled.

He shushed you and explained how the mouse has told him everything.

"Nalani you have to understand Luffy can fix this and.."

"How Chopper?.. I gave my whole life away and I don't know what to do anymore..."

"WELL THATS TOO DAMN BAD."

You heard a loud voice as the wall broke and you saw the vast land where you saw the docks.

The sunny.

The someone grabbed you and threw you out of the room as castle guards has started to pile in the room.

They were all knocked down as the speakers went off.

"They may leave now. But this isn't over Straw Hat, she's mine and will serve her debt until she dies serving for me."

There was cruel laugh as you pass out in the cold.

You hear Chopper's yells as you hear footsteps over you.