Arrival

You had woken up to create some quick PB J's.

You set one on each plate with sorted beverages for each person and made sure everything was perfect before everyone started filing in.

You all ate as Kin'emon gave you a kiss on your hand.

You giggle and flushed in embarrassment as you saw daggers from Luffy's eyes.

Robin giggled cleaning up her dish as she squinted from you two Kin'emon and Luffy.

You and Kin'emon were having a conversation relying on how we are gonna get up the huge Elephant that you have spotted.

You both talk as Robin stands by your chair listening since Franky went to go check steer.

Swordsman left with a grumpy look and you yelled, "You don't look so happy Roronoa! Is there someone you miss~"

You and Robin laugh as he scoffs and walks out the kitchen.

Usopp and those two are playing around but Robin whispers, "You saw how our captain looked at this guy when he did that?"

She says acknowledging Kin'emon's gesture.

You smile at her before whispering, "Yeah hope he didn't mind.."

You giggle before she raises a brow.

She grabs your hand so you two can go wash up the dishes and make sure the place is clean.

She listens to you rant on and on about random stuff and dries the plates as you wash them.

"And then I said 'girl where' and she was about to hit me but before guess what she said?!"

She looked at you and said, "What'd she say?"

You explained on and on and somehow she never got tired, but you finally shut it.

You walked over to pick over the cloth on the floor and was about to slip on the water.

You closed your eyes as someone grabbed your arm.

"Now we can't have you getting hurt, can we Nalani-Chan?"

Kin'emon pulls you up and you nod laughing it off.

You weren't uncomfortable or anything since he wasn't being creepy and was just being a helping hand but you glanced at Luffy who was unfocused from playing with Chopper and looked at you.

You waved at him as he just looked away.
Weird.

You pulled your dress down in the back and fixed your sleeves before walking back over to Robin.
Franky walked over and pat Usopp on the back. You hummed to great him before he sat on a chair and discussed how we were going to get up and there was a thud.

You all rushed out at you saw a HUGE elephant standing by your ship.

You guys pulled the anchor as Franky volenteered to stay on the ship.

The Heart pirates emerged from the water next to you and so did a couple of Navy Ships.

"Shit.."

You whispered to yourself as Kanjuro drew a pink dragon.

It could barely hold you 10

Trafalgar, Kin'emon, Kanjuro, you, Luffy, Usopp, Chopper who was in your arms, Robin, and Roronoa.

Franky kept the ship close because every time the stupid dragon climbed up, it fell back down with a thud.

Then a monkey flew from nowhere?!