Different Pain

You look as he laughs, "Of course, now let's finish up on the agreement."

Ten years ago..
Flashback.
You started traveling on your own and constantly gotten in trouble.

You then met the Donquixote family.

They offered you a supply of all living supplements to keep you safe but, you had to be Doflimigo's assistant which meant killing innocent citizens every second just for the sake of his business selling the smile fruits.

You declined his offer many times but he knew your decision was made.

The debt was made by your father, he harmed the land called Marie Jois which held the decision of Doflimingos family converting to humans.

Mingo threatened to ruin your life and kill your only loved ones.

"I will come back in time and will serve my debt."

You now came back to serve.

Present Time...

You hear him laugh as he clears his throat.

"Be my assistant and serve for me for the rest of your life... you'll be part of our beautiful family!... and I won't hurt them.. or destroy the Calm Belt how does that sound?" indicating your crew and the hundreds of poor countries starting from the Red Line. (these ar ethe countries past the Calm Belt/ the New World)

You couldn't defeat him even if you had a plan.
Doflimingo killed his brother with no emotion and has the power to kill countries with his words and with the movement of his fingers from the Puppet Puppet Fruit.

The power is uncontrollable which scared you the most.

"If you dare touch them.. I won't ever think twice about killing you." You say coldly as he laughs.

"Now don't get cocky, princess.. why don't you head over here."

He patted his lap as you gagged. You shivered but reluctantly walked over.

You had tears in you eyes as you thought about you crew, Luffy... you felt like crying but not in front of Doflimingo. You couldn't let them get hurt, none of them, they were more precious then your own freedom.

You finally accepted all terms and realized you were now caged.
"You now listen to everything I say and will obey every command, tomorrow is our ring exchange to finally allow you in the family..." he said with a evil look.

It hurt so bad.

You were told to change into your chosen clothing.

"Oh hell no, you must be crazy if you expect me to wear that in public

"Oh hell no, you must be crazy if you expect me to wear that in public." You saw an evil grin on his face as you refused.

He moved his fingers as you body started moving on its own. Shit his devil fruit.

He shoved you on the dressing room and held your arm tight in a locked position.

"Alright alright!" You slipped on the barely any clothing outfit. You checked yourself out because you looked fire in it.

Your belly piercing stood out and your curves fit perfectly as the scarf part covered you up a bit.

You walked out with no emotion.

He made you walk to him as the whole family sat on the dinner table.

You were controlled to wave at all the members.

You kept a strait face as you are sitting right next to him.

You were told to go to your room and there will be a banquet tomorrow on an announcement for the buisness and ring exchange.

You saw each member of the family had matching rings. This was a head ache that you couldn't move away. You were stuck with it for the rest of your life.

The whole country is mandatory to be there. Shit you don't wanna see there faces again.

It must have broke there hearts to see me against them.
You are ordered to your room for some rest before preparing for the banquet tomorrow.

You cried yourself to sleep just reminding yourself how much of a failure you are.

Luffy's POV-

We all checked out the village but it's really weird. There's these puppets everywhere and they looked like they're being controlled or something. It's been a while since Nalani was back but it's fine.

I go back to the ship as it's almost dinner time and find everyone talking.

Nami screamed, "WHERE IS SHE THEN?"

I walk in and grab a piece of meat before saying, "Where's who?" I stuff my face as Robin says, "She said she had something to take care of and disappeared so I stayed close by with swordsman and Luffy."

I nod. Robin was with us the whole time and so was Chopper. "Who are we talking about.." I finish my meat as Nami punches me hard and says, "NALANI IS LOST."

Sanji was holding Chopper as Usop held on and they were all sobbing.

My heart dropped.

"What do you mean.... Lost?" I don't understand.

"She was with us for almost 2 months what do you mean she just left?"

"That's what I was thinking..." Franky says sobbing.

I keep a stern face and start to get angry.

"There has to be something about this.. she would never leave... there has to be something coming.."

Nami says trying to concentrate.

Sanji weeps, "My sweet Nalani swannnnnn.."

Chopper gives out cries as Usopp assures all three of them.

I sit there astounded and still not comprehending to the situation.

"What the hell..." I stand up and look out on the deck.

"I loved when she used to be so cheery and say those weird stuff out of the blue, remember?"

Usopp said.

Nami nodded, "she was positive person and always ranted to me how much she loved us. Was she lying?"

"NO NAL WOULD NEVER LIE TO HS LIKE THAT, SHE'S NOT LIKE THAT.." I say loudly as look at Zoro as he says, "she's in trouble don't you get it?" He sets down his katanas.

"There's a banquet tomorrow and the whole island is mandatory to go or they draw a cage like beam around the island to keep everyone closed in."

"We're going first thing in the morning." I say seriously and head off to my room.

All the boys head in as I hug my pillow.

"I miss her already.." Usopp said as he turns around in his hammock.

I toss and turn at thoughts and fall asleep to scary thoughts. Ones that I hope aren't real.

- End Luffy's POV