Chapter one: Everything is connected.

I don't own these characters!!! This is an original story with things of manifest in it, obviously

BEN POV
After mick ran out of the airport I glanced over to saanvi. She looked so happy. As I was about to look away she glanced at me and smiled. Grace saw it and looked to me confused.
"Ben why do you keep looking at that girl?" Grace asked. I mean she has a good reason. But I do too. Instead of us being dead for 5 years, she was dead for over 2 years.
"It's no one, Grace. Just a really good friend." I said. I don't think I could ever tell her about what happened to us on the plane. Hell I cant even believe it. I can't believe Cal is alive. And he's young again. He finally gets his childhood and so does Olive. My mom puts her hand on my face. "Thank goodness you are ok. The plane was a little late. I was getting worried." She said. If only she knew. She died of cancer while we were gone since saanvi found the cure. She won't die from it. Thank goodness.

SAANVI POV
I'm so happy to have Alex back. But part of me wants Ben still. I cant tell him that anymore because Grace is alive. Right before we were getting off the plane, I knew I loved him and wanted to be with Ben. But there is nothing I can do now. I keep feeling his eyes glance over to me. I need to stop thinking like this. I have Alex back. I watched Ben, Grace, the kids and his parents walk out of the airport. I was shocked when Cal didn't remember anything but he did technically die which would make sense why he doesn't remember. None of the resurrected passengers remember anything that happened in that 5 years. I started thinking. What if that was my last time ever seeing Ben. I see Alex look at me and asked. "Saanvi who is that man? You keep looking at him. Did something happen with you two while you were gone?" I can't believe she said something like that but she wasn't wrong. "What? No! We just became really good friends."
"Alright. Let's go home but before we go I have something to tell you. Please don't be mad at me it was a mistake."
"What do you mean? What did you do Alex?"
"I'm so sorry. I slept with Scott. I get if you hate me but it will never happen again. It made me realize that I wanted you. Please forgive me." "Um. I don't know. That's kind of messed up Alex." What was she thinking ?! She cheated on me? I mean technically I did too but that was after she had kids and was married to him. I know that she loves him. But I cant be alone anymore. I hate the feeling of it but I don't have anyone else.
"I cant do this right now Alex. Please drive me home." Im fighting the tears in my eyes. I grabbed my bags and followed her out.

MICK POV
I didn't think I was actually gonna see Zeke here. I know he doesn't remember me or anything but I need him and he needs me. I feel bad for doing that to Jared but he needs Drea and his future kid, Hope. I've never wanted children but I think after these years with Eden, Hope and the twins, i want some of my own. If my mom does die in the next 5 years I need to continue her name on. After I tell Zeke where my apartment is I tell him. "You know, you could just not do any more tonight. Get to know eachother."
"Hmm i gotta think about it. There thought of, I'll stay. I'm just going to call it off and say I got sick. Is that okay with you, honey." Zeke laughed. I have missed his jokes so much. I started laughing. Zeke looked at me and smiled. "Michaela it seems like we have known eachother for so long. I haven't really ever had anyone. This has helped me a lot, you have no idea."
"Well I would like to know."
"When I was 15, my little sister died and it was my fault." Zeke tells the rest of it but I already knew, obviously. We talk for hours on my couch until we fall asleep. God have I missed this.

BEN POV
After getting home, it was late so I brought Cal and Olive upstairs. First I tucked in Olive.
"Dad i missed you! Granny was getting worried about you, Cal and Auntie Mick. Wait where is Auntie Mick?" Olive asked me. I didn't even think of where Mick went. I hugged Olive and told her that I didn't know where Michaela went and that I missed her too. I called Mick before going to Cals room. No answer. That's weird? She always answers. For now I just brush it off. She must be with Jared. I walked into Cals room.
"Dad, I don't remember the plane ride home."
"You just fell asleep, Cal. What was your favourite thing about the trip and what is one thing that you learned while we were gone."
"I loved how hot it was! I learned that everything is connected!" My face dropped.
"Cal. What do you mean? Everything it connected?" Did he actually just say that??
"I'm not sure. I'm tired, goodnight." Cal said while hugging Ben. As I walk downstairs I get a phone call, i thought it was Mick but it was Saanvi.

SAANVI POV
My parents were so happy to see me. I spent some time with them before I went to my room. I couldn't stop thinking about Ben. I knew that Alex would never want me. I grabbed my phone and called Ben. It rang for awhile. I didn't think anyone was going to answer until I hear "Hello?"
Thank god Ben answered me.
"Ben? Is this you?"
"Uh yeah, Saanvi?"
"Yeah. Um how's Cal? It seemed like he didn't remember me or anything."
"He's doing good, I keep thinking of what he said earlier."
"Ben what did he say?"
"Well i asked him what he learned from being in Jamaica. He said that everything is connected."
"Wait what?! No way. Uh how's Grace?"
There was an awkward pause.
"Yeah she's good. She's been acting weird though. Remember when she dated Danny. She told me that they didn't date until like 2 years after we 'died'. I think she was lying. She has been super secretive since we got back."
"Wow I'm so sorry Ben. It makes two of us."
"What?"
"Alex told me that she slept with Scott. Maybe these things were always meant to be." There was another pause. I knew that he was thinking about us.
"I'm sorry, Vi. Grace is going out tomorrow, you can come over if you want."
"Ben remember. Cal has an appointment but after sure."
"Alright. See you tomorrow Saanvi."
"Bye Ben. See you tomorrow."
Oh my. I cant stop thinking about Ben. Then I started thinking of Mick. I wonder if her and Jared are going to end up together but then that means Hope wouldn't be alive.

This is my first story so I apologize if it is confusing or bad haha. This story takes place right after they get back off the plane in 2013.