Chapter three: Edith. I'm positive.

MICK POV
I get to Bens house. I yell out "Hey! Ben? Are you home?" I hear ruckus downstairs. Maybe he's not home?
"Yeah. Be quiet, mom and dad are napping. I'm down here." Ben yells out quieter than I was. As I walk downstairs I saw Saanvi in just a bra and pants, hair messed up. Ben shirtless and messy hair. They were both gasping for air and red in the face. Wow. While the kids and parents are here.
"Benjamin Stone. Did you too just."
"No. Mick we didn't." Ben half lies.
"If I didn't come here your answer would be a lot different. Anyways I did some digging into 'older Eden' and I think I found something. There is this older lady named Edith. She is about 70 years old. She told her daughter that her parents on flight 828. Her daughter thought she was crazy. I got her address, I don't want to go alone. Just thought you might want to come Ben." I tell Ben and Saanvi.
"I'll need someone to watch the kids." Ben says.
"I'll text Zeke to come. I know they don't remember him but he's someone. And please put on some shirts." I say. Ben puts his shirt back on and goes upstairs to tell our parents and the kids that one of my friends will be babysitting them. I hand Saanvi her shirt.
"Um. I'm sorry you had to walk in on this." She says softly. While she puts her shirt back on, I say "it's fine. I know you guys have slept together before. Detention center. I smelt your perfume on Ben." I laughed. Saanvi laughed too. Saanvi and I went upstairs. She went into the bathroom to brush her hair since it was all messy. Zeke walks in.
"Hey Ben nice to see you. Hey Mick." He smiles then kisses me.
"Nice to see you as you again Zeke." Ben laughs. He tried fixing his hair while talking.
"Ben you're making it worse." I tell him and fix his hair. Ben laughed and thanked Zeke for coming. Just about when we were leaving Cal and Olive came downstairs. Olive introduced herself but Cal just stood there. Zeke introduced himself as my friend.
"You look so familiar." Cal says to Zeke. Zeke gives a look to Ben, Saanvi and I. What if Cal is starting to remember.
"Hi Cal. I'm Zeke. I'm your Auntie Micks friend." Zeke says happily. Cal brushes it off then takes Olive and Zeke upstairs to build his Lego.

BEN POV
I get into Micks car. We start driving to Edith's house. I can't believe Eden is out there somewhere. I text Grace to let her know that Zeke will be babysitting the kids for a bit. I asked how long her appointment is going to be. She didn't answer my question and just said ok.
"Here is the house. I hope this goes well." Mick says.
"Me too" Saanvi and I say at the same time. We get out of Micks car. I knock at the door. A woman around my age answers the door.
"Hello? Who are you?" The woman asks.
"Hi, My name is Ben Stone. That's my Sister, Michaela and our friend Saanvi. I was wondering if Edith lives here?" I ask the woman.
"Yeah she does. What do you want with my mother? I'm Hope." She introduced herself. Hope? I looked at Mick and Saanvi. No way. Did we just find Eden and Hope?!
"We just have some questions for her." I tell her.
"Oh. Um okay. Come in." Hope says.
Hope wheels Edith into the living room. She asks if we want anything to drink. I speak for all 3 of us and ask for water.
"Hello, Edith. I have some-"
"My name is Eden! Not Edith! Why does everyone keep saying that!" She yells out. Mick looks at me and Saanvi. This has to be Eden.
"Mom stop. That's not your name." Hope argued.
"Alright. Um Eden. I have some questions for you. You say your parents were on flight 828? Why do you say that." I ask her gently.
"Because. They were. My mom never thought she would have kids but then she had me. It caused some drama in my dads life." Edith/Eden says. Wait but Grace and I have kids? I look to Mick and Vi giving them the look of confusion.
"Edi- Eden. What was your parents names?" Mick asked her. Before she replied, Hope butted in. "No way you believe my mother. She is 71 years old. Her parents are dead."
"No no no!" Eden says. "My parents are Saanvi and Ben!!!" I freeze. What?! Did I just hear that correctly.
"Mom stop! You are insane. I'm sorry but you guys have to leave. If you have anymore questions, here's my phone number." Hope says as she hands Saanvi a piece of paper which her number on it.
"No! Don't leave. I- I-" Eden says gasping for air. We all look at eachother then Saanvi runs to her. Right as Saanvi gets to Eden, she stops breathing. Shit. We needed more information out of her. Saanvi and I have Eden instead of Grace?! Hope falls to the ground infront of her mother crying. Mick pulls out her phone and calls 911.