Chapter four: You could say best friends

BEN POV
As I'm waking up I hear noises coming from the bathroom. I get up to investigate. It was only Grace. She was getting her things together.
"Sorry. Did I wake you?"
"Yeah. It's fine. Did you tell the kids you're leaving?"
"Not get. I will before I leave. Danny has two extra bedrooms, I was thinking that Olive and Cal could have their own rooms at my house."
"Yeah, of course."
"Do you think we could do one week with me and one week here?" She asks. I guess I never thought of them not being here.
"Yeah. That would work. Cal has treatment every Wednesday, so don't forget that. Oh and Olive has gymnastics practice every Tuesday and Thursday." I tell grace.
"Gymnastics? When did she start that?"
"Recently. She asked if she could and I said yes."
"How expensive is it? Do i have to pay any?" Grace asks.
" I mean it would be right if you payed half of it. For Olives gymnastics and Cals treatment." I mention. Paying for it all myself would be too much. Me and Grace agree on exchanging the kids every Friday. After she settled into her place with Danny the kids would come and pick out stuff for their rooms. I leave Grace alone getting herself together and head upstairs. I smell pancakes getting made.
"Goodmorning ben. I just made these. Here." My mom says while pushing a plate towards me. "Don't worry. The kids ate already."
"Are they upstairs?" I ask
"Yeah they should be" my dads says. After eating my food i thank my parents for the food and head upstairs. I look in Olives room and don't see anyone. I look in Cals and see them making a fort.
"Zeke taught us how to make awesome forts last night!" Olive says excited.
"Can i talk to the both of you?" I ask. They both nod. "Do you guys know what divorce means?"
"We're 12. Not 4." Cal chuckles.
"Well. Um you're mom and I are getting divorced. She will be moving out but you guys will get to stay at her house for a week then back her for a week." I tell the twins. They are shocked. They give each other a look of sadness. They get up and hug me. After awhile of hugging and helping make a fort, we went downstairs. Grace was bringing up the last of her things. The kids went to Grace and hugged her.
" I love you two so much. You can come and visit all the time. I bet your dad told you that you get to stay with me for a week then here again for a week. I have to go, Danny is here." Grace kisses the tops of the twins heads. Danny comes to the door and helps Grace take her stuff to Danny's truck. Then they drive off. Cal and Olive were pretty sad so my parents suggested to take them out for ice cream. They hopped in my dads truck to get ice cream. I gave my dad money for them to go to a carnival thing that was going on for the next few days. They would be the only kids really there since i let them skip school. They drive off. Just as they are leaving I get a call from Saanvi.

SAANVI POV
I took every single test. They all came back positive. I had 6 positive tests. I knew I had to call Ben straight away. I grab my phone and call.
"Hey Saanvi, what's up?"
"Um i have something to tell you."
"That's funny because so do it."
"Who first?"
"Since you asked I am haha. Grace moved out. She's moving in with Danny. My parents took the twins to that carnival so no one's home. But yeah me and Grace are getting a divorce. Now you go."
"Oh thank god."
"What?"
"Sorry. Can i come over?"
"That's all? Forsure."
"Awesome see you soon. Bye." Before Ben had the chance to say bye I hung up. I grabbed a crappy plastic Walmart bag and put the tests in. Before my parents could say anything I left. When I got to Bens house, I didn't even knock on the door.
"Saanvi? Is that you?"
"Yeah." I say walking in. I meet bens eyes and hug him. He hugs me back. After we pull away I put the bag on table. He looks at me confused.
"Vi, what is-" Ben stops as he opens the bag. He grabs one of them out. He looks at the positive pregnancy test then to me. He smiled then walked to me. Wrapping his arms around me.
"Oh my god." Is all Ben says. "I really was hoping to continue what we were doing yesterday until Mick interrupted." He laughed. I giggled.
"Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean we can't. Technically this baby is negative ten years old. It wont harm the baby, ben." I laugh.
"Mmm, alright. I guess I'll go more gentle then I was going to do since I don't want to hurt our baby." Ben said as he put down the pregnancy test. I said "I swear to god if Mick walks in."
"She better not." We laughed until he walked up and touched my face. He kissed me. We went to his bed. You can imagine the rest😉

MICK POV
God have I missed this with Zeke. He's still sleeping when I get up to use the bathroom. Just before I walked out the bathroom I got a call. It was Jared. Why was Jared calling me? I'm not late for work or anything.
"Hey."
"Hey. Why are you calling me Jared?"
"I've been thinking about the night at the airport. How did you know I would find someone?"
"I just knew. Why did you meet that someone?"
"Yeah. Her name is Drea. She's a cop like us. I didn't just call about Drea. I just want to ask if you would still want to be friends?"
"Of course. I'd like to meet this Drea."
"Yeah, sure. How about tomorrow?"
"Sure. I have to get ready for work so see you soon."
"Alright, bye Mick."
"Bye J." I say as I hang up the phone. I walk out of the bathroom to se Zeke just waking up.
"Hmm" he groaned.
"Sorry babe. Did I wake you?"
"Yeah. But that's okay."
"We should go out tonight. If you are up for it."
"Sure. Cant wait." Zeke says half awake. We haven't went out in forever. Tonight is going to be great.

BEN POV
We lay under the covers. Me spooning her while I rub her belly. I can't believe Eden is going to be here so soon. Saanvi turns to face me. We kiss. God she is so beautiful. It was almost 10 am. The kids won't be home until later tonight. So we have the house to ourselves all day.
"I know this might be a bit fast but do you want to move in? Maybe in a couple days? If not that is completely okay."
"Couple days sounds good. You should tell the kids sooner than later. The kids will be turning 13 in just over a week. Maybe just before their birthdays we can tell them that I'm pregnant."
"Oh my god. They are almost teenagers!!"
"Yeah they almost are. I'm getting hungry."
"I can make something for my beautiful girlfriend."
"Mmm. I like that. Girlfriend." Saanvi says the kisses me. We get out of bed. I put on some comfier clothes and let Saanvi wear clothes of mine. We made some omelettes. I didn't eat a lot of breakfast so I was still hungry.
"Oh wow. Ben I didn't know you were a good cook."
"Good cook? That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said!" I say sarcastically.
"No. Actually. This is soo good!"
"If you say so." I laugh as I take a bit. " oh wow this is actually really good."
"See!! Told you." We laughed.
-time jump-
"The kids should be home soon. My dad texted saying they are getting KFC. You can stay for supper if you'd like."
"Sure. That would be nice. I'm going to change into my clothes since it would be a bit suspicious."
"Would you like some help taking it off."
"Hmm I don't know. If we go downstairs we might never come back up."
"Ugh fine. Be quick because they should be home anytime now."
"Okay okay. I'm going." Saanvi says getting up to go to the stairs. After Saanvi got back upstairs they came inside. They looked exhausted. It was almost 8. My mom said the kids ate already and they were going to bed. It was just my parents, Saanvi and me.
"Dr Bahl? What are you doing here?" My mom asked. We glanced at eachother. It only felt right if we told them. They would be the first to know.
"Um. Mom we actually are."
"Friends! You could even say best friend!" Saanvi blurted. She always had a way of saving a conversation.
"Oh! That's awesome! Well I'm stuffed so I'm heading to bed."
"Already mom? You have been sleeping lots."
"Ben don't worry I'm fine."
"Ok goodnight mom. Goodnight dad." Ben replied. Just them again. Saanvi looked tired though.
"Vi. Do you wanna watch a movie?"
"Sure. What movie?"
"Titanic?"
"I might fall asleep but sure!" Saanvi replied. They spent the rest of their night watching titanic.

MICK POV
It was almost 7. I had to run home to change then head out. As I got home, Zeke was getting ready.
"Wow babe. You look good."
"Aw thanks Mick. You should probably start getting ready unless you're wearing your work clothes." Zeke joked.
"Hm maybe I will." I laughed. It was about 7:30 and the restaurant is open till 10. We hopped in my car and drove to the restaurant.
"Just clarifying. Is this a date?" Zeke asked.
"Hm I guess that will depend on how good this night will be."
"Oh it will be good."
"It better be." I said. We pull up to the restaurant and hope out of the car. I order this pasta burger thing while Zeke gets a pizza salad. This place had some weird foods.

After eating we went home. It was almost 10 by the time we got home. I needed help un doing my dress.
"Zeke. Can you help me undo my dress please."
"Sure." He says coming into the bathroom connected to our room. As he undos my dress it falls to the ground leaving me stand there in my bra and underwear. I walk up to zeke. He knows what's about to happen. Zeke kisses me and we walk into the bathroom. Still kissing he grabs my legs and puts me on the sink. While kissing I take off his tie. Then the entire top half of clothing. Leaving him shirtless. I grab at his belt and pull down his pants leaving him in his underwear. He grabs my body, carrying me to our bed. Lays me down on the bed and gets on top of me. I wrap my legs around him while he removes my bra.
"Is this considered a date yet?" Zeke chuckles
"I would consider it as one now. But that doesn't give you a way out of this. Your stuck in this bed now." I laugh. You know the rest😉